Support the Free Speech Protection Act - Urgent!
http://www.actforamerica.org/

I received this via email - thought people might be interested in it:

We need your help to pass this very important bill. You helped us pass it in New York; now we want it passed nationwide. If free speech is important to you, if you believe that people like me, Rachel Ehrenfeld, Sean Hannity, Steve Emerson, Bob Spencer and others who write and expose vital information about the threat of Islamofacism to our liberty and freedoms should be protected to continue sounding the alarm, PLEASE copy and paste the letter below and send it to Members and staff on the Judiciary Committees in the House and Senate (listed below). Identify yourself as an ACT! for America member, a patriotic voter, and that you strongly request that they support the passage of the Free Speech Protection Act.

You can also enter your elected officials' phone numbers in your cell phone and call them while you are stuck in traffic and voice your opinion. Every email or phone call represents 1000 voters. Here is the science behind the numbers: If 40 people in each state contact their elected official about an issue, that number represents 40,000 voters on election day. That can make or break an election. This is why every phone call gets the elected official's attention.

Please forward this to everyone you know. For those of you receiving this email as a forward from a friend, please sign up to receive our free emails and action alerts. We need to be able to reach you when important bills come up for a vote so YOU can be a voice affecting your community and our nation.

Let's jam their lines and swamp their emails.

Together we can make a difference!

Rising in defense of our security, our liberty and our values.

Thank you,

Brigitte Gabriel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear....

The Free Speech Protection Act of 2008 ( S-2977 & H.R. 5814), was introduced by U.S. Rep. Pete King (R., N.Y.) and co-sponsored by Rep. Anthony Weiner (D., N.Y.), and a Senate companion bill by Senator Arlen Specter (R., PA) and Joseph Lieberman (I- CT), and co-sponsored by NY senior Senator Chuck Schumer. With Schumer on board, and others joining, the Free Speech Protection Act can be adopted before Congress adjourns this summer.

It’s important to take immediate measures to defend our ability to inform the public and protect our free speech rights - now under attack by Saudis using the British legal system. I can’t think of a more important and urgent law Congress and you can be proud of than the Free Speech Protection Act.

This legislation builds on New York State's "Libel Terrorism Protection Act," aka "Rachel's Law.â€