Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts
    Now with the repubs shutting down the senate , it could be all over for the dreamers
    and of course that will be the end of any amnesty coming out of congress for many years
    The sweetest sounds a roofer ever heard,cause if their kids don't get amnesty there is no reason for them to be here! GOOD-BYE!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Suckabee has a good chance to be the next prez, if only to get some conservatives in the Supreme Court, hopefully.

I would hold my nese, Obama is way too far evil left.

Have heard Rick Roberts and Roger Hedgecock talking about this in CA. Roger's program is national now btw.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Today is the day, please take action:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219875.html

April
    Passage of Dream Amnesty Likely! Take Action To Turn Things Around!

Friends of ALIPAC,

The US House currently plans to vote on Dream Act Amnesty today, or possibly tomorrow if pushed back.

Please be aware that messages are being broadcasted to conservative audiences in America telling you that Amnesty is unlikely to pass. This is FALSE and it is PROPAGANDA designed to keep you docile, while the deed is done.

THE CHANCES DREAM ACT AMNESTY WILL PASS THE HOUSE AND SENATE is VERY HIGH!

The only thing likely to stop it is a historic and unprecedented outcry from the American public and you must lead the charge!

ALIPAC has worked with NumbersUSA to identify 83 Democrats who might come over to the opposition side to stop Amnesty. Almost all Republicans in the House are expected to vote NO.

Please use our new House targeting list and contact information to call all 83 offices listed!

This will allow you to CONCENTRATE your calls and e-mails in the House, where your efforts have the greatest chance of leading to victory.

YES, I AM READY TO CALL AND WRITE 83 DEMOCRATS IN THE US HOUSE. WE NEED TO VOTE NO ON DREAM AMNESTY TO WIN! (click here)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

Our online activist team is leading the way on this effort. Please post any comments, concerns, questions, or information you receive back from these 83 offices at the activism and list link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

I used the talk radio emails set up here . I tried to call local but got no answer .

The Trojan Horse is within and ready to act .

This DA will not only bring in millions of illegal latinos but it also will brng in many radicals from all over the world .

I have some others calling to help us . I've been calling all week until minutes on phone were gone .Plus putting it on Discussion forums .

I'll keep emailing .

I have been working it on the phone, and on every other board that I am on. Folks seem to be complacent with the Nov 2, win and are more concerned with TSA.

I wish they would realize that if they don't fight this, their votes won't count and our Constitution could become a thing of the past. The liberals need the additional voters to continue their "agenda" Take over? We already have runaway Federal agencies ruling the country through regulations instead of laws. The Congress is being nullified, it will only get worse.

They will turn our country into what they came from. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I have been working it on the phone, and on every other board that I am on. Folks seem to be complacent with the Nov 2, win and are more concerned with TSA.

I wish they would realize that if they don't fight this, their votes won't count and our Constitution could become a thing of the past. The liberals need the additional voters to continue their "agenda" Take over? We already have runaway Federal agencies ruling the country through regulations instead of laws. The Congress is being nullified, it will only get worse.

They will turn our country into what they came from. JMO

Last Tea Party I went to I brought up this very fact .

I took the mike and told them once illegal foreigners who refuse to assimulate take away our votes , NOTHIGN ELSE WILL MATTER ! Because they will vote for whatever laws and changes they want, including sharia law .

Only a few were intereasted in the illegal issue. They even had Univision speak at their Washington Rally . I still bring it up when they call me .

Some say I'm obsessed with this issue, but like most fightin to save our nation I see the coming tyranny if we don't stop the invasion .

D.A. so far has been discussed by the radio host host below .

First last week was 'JERRY DOLE ,OR DOYLE ? ' who discused it in detail and was angry about it .

also these host discussed it ...

MARK CUNNINGHAM
    RUSTY HUMPHRIES
    SHAWN HANNITY

Tom Tancredo was on the Rusty Humphries show yesterday .

Tancredo said he thinks DA will pass !! He said last year the phones were ringing off the hook, emails and faxe too, not so this year .

All these traitors who vote for this should be tried for treason ! Wonder if Alan Keyes would take the case ?

Of course keyes has lost with obama on court justice battle, so guess the judges are all in with the others .

Seems our emails to radio host did work ,they are talking about it now .

I haven't heard Hannity talk about it at any length. Do you have any audio clips?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12