Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

TALK RADIO WATCH 'ANY OTHER PRESIDENT WOULD BE IMPEACHED'

TALK RADIO WATCH

'ANY OTHER PRESIDENT WOULD BE IMPEACHED'

Exclusive: Kathy Shaidle recaps top discussions on air

Published: 4 days ago KATHY SHAIDLE

Michael Savage

This week, everyone was talking about the Missouri State Fair rodeo clown who was punished for wearing an Obama mask.

However, Dr. Savage was the only talk radio host who wondered if the clown “was a Democratic Party set-up” to distract attention from the president’s many scandals and blunders (FREE audio).
    Savage also condemned “the goofball in the White House” for sending his dog to Martha’s Vineyard on its own helicopter (FREE audio).
    “Any other president would be impeached on the spot for such a slap in the face to our military and to the nation,” he declared.
    And that’s just the beginning! Get “Impeachable Offenses: The Case for Removing Barack Obama from Office” – autographed by the author – from the WND SuperStore!

Rush Limbaugh

“I’m too famous to moderate the GOP debate,” Rush Limbaugh declared (FREE webcam).
    He was commenting on rumors that the Republican Party may hold an alternative presidential debate moderated by conservative talk radio hosts instead of the usual liberal TV network reporters.
    Limbaugh also put the so-called “rodeo clown” controversy in context, noting.
    “Obama going on a comedy show to tell us something very serious about foreign policy, and I said this is diminishing the office of the presidency. … I would suggest to you that whatever the truth of this thing is in Missouri, the clown putting on the Obama mask is representative of the fact that there is a declining overall respect for the office of the presidency” (FREE audio).

Aaron Klein

In an exclusive interview, Aaron Klein spoke to the leader of al-Qaida in the Gaza Strip (FREE audio).
    The two talked about the closing of American embassies around the world and where foreign jihadists currently fighting in Syria will go next.
    Klein also reported on the thousands of illegal alien prisoners set free by Obama – and what he feels is the greatest national security threat facing the United States at this time. The answer may surprise you

Mark Levin

Mark Levin’s new book “The Liberty Amendments” debuted on Amazon in the No. 1 spot.
    The book “urges Americans to embrace a ‘constitutional revival’ and lays out 11 specific prescriptions for restoring the country’s founding principles.”
    Writing about “The Liberty Amendments” in USA Today, Glenn Reynolds notes that Levin “proposes a range of constitutional fixes, ranging from term limits to repeal of the 17th Amendment to a provision – I really like this one – moving Tax Day from April 15th to ‘the day before the date set for elections to federal office,’ among others.”

Laura Ingraham

What does Amazon founder Jeff Bezos’ purchase of the Washington Post mean for the future of newspapers? Ingraham talked about this with Matthew Continetti, editor-in-chief at the rival Washington Free Beacon.
    Continetti speculates that this move represents “Silicon Valley oligarchs finally using their money to get into partisan politics. … They need to be held on the same level as the Koch brothers; just because they make their money in a different way, doesn’t mean they are any less partisan.”
    U.S. Attorney for Washington, D.C., Joe diGenova told Laura he was “absolutely stupefied” by Obama’s disclosure of a sealed indictment related to Benghazi.
    “The president cannot unseal an indictment,” diGenova explained. “I’m still waiting for the outcry from people in the legal community who think that [Obama] is Baby Jesus to say something about the fact that a so-called constitutional lawyer violated a sealed court order” (FREE audio).

Glenn Beck

For years, Glenn Beck has jokingly referred to himself as a “rodeo clown.” For obvious reasons, he had a lot to say about the “controversy” at the Missouri State Fair.
    Liberals are trying to silence satire and dissent, Beck said, because they know the country “is about to fall apart. Today I declare myself officially a rodeo clown. We are all rodeo clowns” (FREE webcam).

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/any-other...-be-impeached/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)