Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
Quote Originally Posted by Judy
Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
It is funny that you mentioned the word "racist". At the Tea Party protest I was talking to some of the people next to me, and we were all talking about how that word was loosing much of it's power. It has been used so much by our opposition that it is not as shocking anymore. One guy said it is a little bit like the "Boy who cried wolf".a

I got called a bigot and a racist on another blog just for pointing out the problems that are associated with illigal immigration. It hurt at first, but then it showed me and other bloggers on the site how weak and threatened the race baitors are.

I hope they keep up the race bait game, people are seeing through it.
Exactly. It's really tragic that Americans have to go through this just trying to save their country from the ravages af illegal immigration when our law enforcement should have already solved the problem like they were paid to do. I don't know of any other area of work where you can not do your job and still keep it.

It is getting old...stupid is as stupid does...

Kathyet
I guess the old saying is right. You can't fix stupid................
Exactly. That's why we have laws to deport that portion of it in our country illegally. And you know what? When we deport illegal aliens like we're supposed to do under our rule of law, you'll be amazed at how much smarter the American People just got. We'll no longer have stupid politicians ranting about rights of people who aren't even supposed to be here. We'll no longer have National Council of La Raza, MALDEF, the Southern Poverty Law Center, the ACLU, LULAC, the ADL and "National Day Laborer Network" and so many more ranting about race where it doesn't exist to distract attention from where it does.