Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Terry Anderson RIP

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Terry Anderson, R.I.P. [Mark Krikorian]

Gregory Kane’s Examiner column today quotes L.A. low-immigration crusader Terry Anderson bemoaning the effect of mass immigration on the schooling of black American kids. Ironically, Anderson died yesterday morning, reducing the already-small cohort of black Americans willing to publicly criticize current immigration policy (some other members of that tiny fraternity are here, here, here, and here). His motto was “If You Ain’t Mad, You Ain’t Payin’ Attention!â€

I was a faithful listener of Terry's radio show over the past 5 years...but have only been able to catch his show now and then this past year....what happened? There is really no information on the internet about his illness or why he died. Did he announce that he was ill on his show?

I just listened to him a few weeks ago, there was no indication that he was ill. Does anyone know what happened?? This is a terrible blow to the anti-illegal immigration movement. Terry was a real warrior on our side. What happened???
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    I was a faithful listener of Terry's radio show over the past 5 years...but have only been able to catch his show now and then this past year....what happened? There is really no information on the internet about his illness or why he died. Did he announce that he was ill on his show?

I just listened to him a few weeks ago, there was no indication that he was ill. Does anyone know what happened?? This is a terrible blow to the anti-illegal immigration movement. Terry was a real warrior on our side. What happened???
    Quote Originally Posted by VDARE
    Terry Anderson, R. I. P.
    [James Fulford] @ 11:43 am

Terry Anderson, the African-American immigration patriot host of The Terry Anderson Show, has died of pancreatic cancer.

I remember Terry giving a rousing talk just before Tom Tancredo at a fund raising rally in the LA foothills, I think he was just as engaging as Tom, what a great man and great American.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sure he will be missed by many for his work. Prayers to his family
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Terry Anderson On Illegal Aliens in South Central
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUHhlw83B4

Terry Anderson testifies to the House Subcommitte on Immigration June 10, 1999. In response to Chairman Lamar Smith, Terry describes the impact of illegal aliens on his community.

Please make a comment about Terry on ALIPAC's online memorial at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-205461.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)