Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There are NO benefits to having Illegal aliens for Citizens

http://www.rense.com/general77/pnepersn.htm

1. There is no such thing as any economic benefit from illegal
    invaders, they will cause abject poverty for Americans.

2. Every illegal head of household costs taxpayers $19,588 a year,
    over and above any taxes paid.

3. Taxpayer support of illegals is money that ends up in the pockets
    of criminal employers and government officials.

4. Business and government officials want cheap labor and abject
    poverty for Americans.

5. Using the Security and Prosperity Partnership for North Americ a,
    SPP, Criminal elites in business and Government are stealing our
    sovereignty so we can be slaves of Business.

6. Business must have open borders for cheap labor and control, that
    is why government has refused to obey our constitution and laws, even
    framing Border Patrol Agents for doing their jobs.

7. It is obvious from their actions that elites, born into wealth,
    hate America, and the corporations they control do not give a damn
    about this country.

8. Corporations and government officials are sharing the blood money
    they get from hiring and protecting illegal invaders which is looting
    the resources of our country. It is blood money because 25 Americans
    die every day, on average, at the hands of illegals.

9. Twenty nine percent of convicts in state and federal prisons are
    illegal invaders at a cost to us of $1.6 billion a year. They are only
    4% of our population.

10. Forty seven per cent of cited/stopped divers in California have no
    license, no insurance, and no registration. 92% of these people are
    illegals.

11. Seventy one percent of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in
    Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by
    illegals.

12. Ninety five percent of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for
    illegals.

13. Without question, there is anarchy in California, Americans are
    leaving California in droves. Only a complete idiot would even visit
    such a lawless and dangerous place.

14. California is the most glaring example of the total, and
    deliberate failure of all levels of Government to obey the
    Constitution and Laws of the United States.

---------

Banned
    Years ago before the criminal invasion... Americans use to flock to California in droves. Back then only a complete idiot would not want to visit.
    I use to dream of the trip out.... not any more.

If adam 12 was still around there would be no problems in the streets of calf. streets like there are today. You know when the police in Calf. had some power to stop butt heads.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Years ago before the criminal invasion... Americans use to flock to California in droves. Back then only a complete idiot would not want to visit.

If adam 12 was still around there would be no problems in the streets of calf. streets like there are today. You know when the police in Calf. had some power to stop butt heads.
    Adam 12 ??????
    Your showing your age there Greg.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When there make up only 5% of our workforce and most of our welfare recipients because of their 4 million anchor babies, they could all leave and we would not miss them. Only those in government and business would miss them. Those whose lawn they care for, homes they clean and children they take care of.
    Like Buchannan say; If this bill passes it will be the end of america as we know it.

Our stupid "representatives" are trying to convince us somehow that illegal immigration (and the "legalization" of the ones here) is a GOOD thing for us.

We're not stupid - that's why most of us DON'T want illegal immigration, and DON'T want amnesty for those who jumped the border and are here now.

The so-called representatives are stubborn as mules in this case, because they don't give a damn about WHAT the American people want - I've never seen such a disconnect between the people and their government, and I've heard many other people say the same thing. It's disgusting. We've become a country ruled by the corporations, and it's a very sad thing - democracy be damned, apparently.

Everywhere I go illegals are everywhere. Went through the drive thru at Carl Jr. this morning. Couldn't understand the spanish speaking person taking my order. When I finially did get my order everything was wrong! This is George Bush's vision of America, and it sucks!

ATTENTION ALL ALIPAC TEAM WILLIAM IS ASKING FOR HELP LETS RALLY TO HIS AID!!! CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70506
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    When there make up only 5% of our workforce and most of our welfare recipients because of their 4 million anchor babies, they could all leave and we would not miss them. Only those in government and business would miss them. Those whose lawn they care for, homes they clean and children they take care of.
    Like Buchannan say; If this bill passes it will be the end of america as we know it.
    Very good point, dyehard. But it's the anchor babies (legal, of course) who are growing up and taking jobs now! I've noticed here in So. Cal that anchor babies are taking most of the middle management jobs from Americans. All the hospitals, banks, gov. offices, dept. stores, restuarants, markets etc are filling their middle managerial jobs with ANCHOR BABIES! They are bilingual and already have a heads-up on Americans!

The American middle class is gone in So. Cal!!! It's all Mexican now. If we NEVER let another illegal into this country, there are enough anchor babies that are growing up to take all the jobs from our kids.

No one is addressing the fact that it's not just the 5% of illegals in the workforce, but the illegitimate, illegal jackpot babies that are changing the fabric of our society; and NO ONE will take on the 14th Amendment fraud!

I say we put an indefinite moratorium on ALL immigration from Mexico and Latin America! But STOP THE ANCHOR BABY FRAUD!!! NOW!!! We can't allow the 20M illegals already here to quadruple! They will out number us within 20 years!!!! They must be deported!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

Adam 12 ??????
    Your showing your age there Greg.
    Squad fifty 51 to the rescue