Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These Changed Votes

FROM YES TO NO
    Here are the 18 senators who switched their votes between Tuesday and Thursday on the immigration bill:

• Sen. Jeff Bingaman, D-New Mexico
    • Sen. Christopher Bond, R-Missouri
    • Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio
    • Sen. Sam Brownback, R-Kansas
    • Sen. Richard Burr, R-North Carolina
    • Sen. Norm Coleman, R-Minnesota
    • Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine
    • Sen. Pete Domenici, R-New Mexico
    • Sen. John Ensign, R-Nevada
    • Sen. Tom Harkin, D-Iowa
    • Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Kentucky
    • Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Nebraska
    • Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska
    • Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Arkansas
    • Sen. Ted Stevens, R-Alaska
    • Sen. George Voinovich, R-Ohio
    • Sen. John Warner, R-Virginia
    • Sen. James Webb, D-Virginia

Thanks James!!!!! Good work!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad to see New Mexico's Senators, Domenici and Bingaman did their part to stop this amnesty and colonization of our country. As a border state, it's important they take a stand, unlike Boxer, Feinstein, McCain and Kyl.

No change from specter and Lott. Time to get rid of them. McConnell hid behind specter so he should go also.

I'm completely shocked at Warner...I thought he would tow the line like Trent. I read in the paper this morning that he had never experienced the level of calls/faxes/emails in his 28 years as a U.S. Senator. He said this bill was definately the "high water mark in constituent response".

When you get a unmovable wall like Warner to move - you've really accomplished something.

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    I'm completely shocked at Warner...I thought he would tow the line like Trent. I read in the paper this morning that he had never experienced the level of calls/faxes/emails in his 28 years as a U.S. Senator. He said this bill was definately the "high water mark in constituent response".

When you get a unmovable wall like Warner to move - you've really accomplished something.
    We might not be big on the marching scene, but you can't beat us on calling and faxing. I think my dialing finger is swollen even though I couldn't even reach half of the ones I tried to call
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan

You are absolutely right about that VaMinuteMan I have been emailing both of them and really kicked it in this morning.
    Never believe Warner the wall would ever move though and he caught me by surprise thank goodness

Quote Originally Posted by virginianvoter
    You are absolutely right about that VaMinuteMan I have been emailing both of them and really kicked it in this morning.
    Never believe Warner the wall would ever move though and he caught me by surprise thank goodness
    Welcome fellow citizen of the commonwealth. Welcome to ALIPAC!

Thankyou