Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If this rapper guy is so proud of his Mexican heritage why is he rapping and dressing like he's part of the African-American culture that originated the style?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

“THEY CAN’T DEPORT US ALLâ€

Can we deport King George W. Bush
    Department of Homeland Security Sec. Chertoff
    and Karl Rove while we are at it

there are more but these three are worthless pieces of cow Dung
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where's the Anger Management thread?

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    LOL...THEY ARE ALL GOING TO BE DEPORTED. ITS ALREADY HAPPENING. THEY KNOW IT TOO. WE CAN DEPORT EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE ILLEGALS AND MANY OF THE GREEN CARDERS AS WELL.
    The Green card holders have followed our laws. I fully support them and their right to be here. It is the law breakers who are invading our country and trying for a coup i have a problem with. there is a huge difference between the two groups. Let us not blend them all together.

I too am waiting on the reply as to the location of the "Anger Management" thread
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Green card holders have followed our laws. I fully support them and their right to be here.
    Not true at all. A large percentage of them came here illegally and managed to gain legal status afterwards by various means including lying on applications. I've know several of them myself.

Attrition through enforcement -- we don't need to deport them all. Cut off the freebies, jobs and benefits and enough will go home on their own.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    LOL, we don't need to deport all of you... we will just take away your supply! No jobs, no homes, no education, no health.....no anchor babies getting citizenship!

... but if we needed to deport all of you..........we could!
    How are we going to accomplish that?

I am absolutely with you - that is what is needed - but just how will it be done?
    I think mentioning specifics might be against the rules........let's just say that where there's a will, there's a way!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12