Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'They didn't believe us': John McCain on Immigration

OMG McCain has a thick head!!!! McCain.....look up "comprehensive" in the dictionary.

WHY do they keep saying we were against the "Comprehensive" bill BECAUSE WE DIDN'T BELIEVE THEM.....didn't TRUST them?

WHY can't they get it through their thick skulls we DO WANT comprehensive reform........BUT NOT AMNESTY!!!!!!!

ANY bill that attacks multiple problems, i.e., secure the border, stop the public dole, no hiring of illegals, English official language, no anchor babies, lowering ALL immigration quotas, no guest worker program, no AG program, etc., etc., etc., WOULD BE A COMPREHENSIVE BILL.

COMPREHENSIVE DOES NOT EQUATE TO AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!!

So the American people are cynical, and don't trust the government? Gee I'm glad Senator McCain is so perceptive; you think he might notice that the sky is blue, while he's at it? My goodness, why wouldn't we trust the government; after all, they've only lied to us on what, a few thousand occasions? That pack of buffoons in Washington tell so many lies they can't keep them all straight; as a matter of fact, I can count on the fingers of my two hands the number of times I've heard a government bureaucrat, much less a politician, tell the truth in the past two years! Then they wonder why they have a "slight credibility problem"? How stupid do they think we are?
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

I have seen Sen McCain on several interviews in the past week. He continues to say the legislation failed because the American people did not trust the government to secure the border. As I interpret his inference, he is saying that if we had confidence that they would secure the border we would have accepted the other terms i.e the path to citizenship. God bless him; he just doesn't get it.

John mentioned that 40% of illegals are visa-overstayers.......saying that aspect has to be dealt with as well.......So John, we must secure the borders AND enforce existing immigration law. Good John.

Your learning, young grass-hopper.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

McCain still believes in amnesty and open borders, and that's why he's sinking in the polls and will never be president. Of course, Americans want secure borders, but there is no good reason to tie border security with amnesty.

Attrition through enforcement is the logical way to solve the illegal alien problem with absolutely NO further amnesties. Another amnesty would just encourage more illegal migration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)