Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are they on Vacation

I sent an email to each and everyone of these people and I did not get any reply other than an automated response – from about 10 of them . I have a questin are they on Vacation?? Kip.Averitt@senate.state.tx.us, Kim.Brimer@senate.state.tx.us, John.Carona@senate.state.tx.us, Bob.Deuell@senate.state.tx.us, Robert.Duncan@senate.state.tx.us, Rodney.Ellis@senate.state.tx.us, Kevin.Eltife@senate.state.tx.us, Craig.Estes@senate.state.tx.us, Troy.Fraser@senate.state.tx.us, Mario.Gallegos@senate.state.tx.us, Chris.Harris@senate.state.tx.us, Glenn.Hegar@senate.state.tx.us, Juan.Hinojosa@senate.state.tx.us, Mike.Jackson@senate.state.tx.us, Kyle.Janek@senate.state.tx.us, Eddie.Lucio@senate.state.tx.us, Jane.Nelson@senate.state.tx.us, Robert.Nichols@senate.state.tx.us, Steve.Ogden@senate.state.tx.us, Dan.Patrick@senate.state.tx.us, Kel.Seliger@senate.state.tx.us, Florence.Shapiro@senate.state.tx.us, Eliot.Shapleigh@senate.state.tx.us, Carlos.Uresti@senate.state.tx.us, Leticia.VanDePutte@senate.state.tx.us, Kirk.Watson@senate.state.tx.us, Jeff.Wentworth@senate.state.tx.us, Royce.West@senate.state.tx.us, John.Whitmire@senate.state.tx.us, Tommy.Williams@senate.state.tx.us, Judith.Zaffirini@senate.state.tx.us, Alma.Allen@house.state.tx.us, Roberto.Alonzo@house.state.tx.us, Rafael.Anchia@house.state.tx.us, Charles.Anderson@house.state.tx.us, Jimmie.Aycock@house.state.tx.us, Kevin.Bailey@house.state.tx.us, Leo.Berman@house.state.tx.us, Dwayne.Bohac@house.state.tx.us, Valinda.Bolton@house.state.tx.us, Dennis.Bonnen@house.state.tx.us, Dan.Branch@house.state.tx.us,
    District105.Brown@house.state.tx.us, Fred.Brown@house.state.tx.us, Lon.Burnam@house.state.tx.us, Bill.Callegari@house.state.tx.us, District110.Caraway@house.state.tx.us, Joaquin.Castro@house.state.tx.us, Norma.Chavez@house.state.tx.us, Warren.Chisum@house.state.tx.us, Wayne.Christian@house.state.tx.us, Ellen.Cohen@house.state.tx.us, Garnet.Coleman@house.state.tx.us, Byron.Cook@house.state.tx.us, Robert.Cook@house.state.tx.us, Frank.Corte@house.state.tx.us, Joe.Crabb@house.state.tx.us, Brandon.Creighton@house.state.tx.us, Myra.Crownover@house.state.tx.us, Drew.Darby@house.state.tx.us, John.Davis@house.state.tx.us, Yvonne.Davis@house.state.tx.us, Dianne.Delisi@house.state.tx.us, Joe.Deshotel@house.state.tx.us, Joe.Driver@house.state.tx.us, Dawnna.Dukes@house.state.tx.us, Jim.Dunnam@house.state.tx.us, Harold.Dutton@house.state.tx.us, Craig.Eiland@house.state.tx.us, Rob.Eissler@house.state.tx.us, Gary.Elkins@house.state.tx.us, Kirk.England@house.state.tx.us, Juan.Escobar@house.state.tx.us, David.Farabee@house.state.tx.us, Joe.Farias@house.state.tx.us, Jessica.Farrar@house.state.tx.us, Dan.Flynn@house.state.tx.us, Stephen.Frost@house.state.tx.us, Pete.Gallego@house.state.tx.us, Juan.Garcia@house.state.tx.us, Dan.Gattis@house.state.tx.us, Charlie.Geren@house.state.tx.us, Veronica.Gonzales@house.state.tx.us, Tony.Goolsby@house.state.tx.us, Ryan.Guillen@house.state.tx.us, Pat.Haggerty@house.state.tx.us, Mike.Hamilton@house.state.tx.us, Kelly.Hancock@house.state.tx.us, Rick.Hardcastle@house.state.tx.us, Patricia.Harless@house.state.tx.us, Will.Hartnett@house.state.tx.us, Joe.Heflin@house.state.tx.us, Ana.Hernandez@house.state.tx.us, Abel.Herrero@house.state.tx.us, Harvey.Hilderbran@house.state.tx.us, Fred.Hill@house.state.tx.us., Scott.Hochberg@house.state.tx.us, Terri.Hodge@house.state.tx.us, Mark.Homer@house.state.tx.us, Chuck.Hopson@house.state.tx.us, Donna.Howard@house.state.tx.us, Bryan.Hughes@house.state.tx.us,
    Carl.Isett@house.state.tx.us, Jim.Jackson@house.state.tx.us, Delwin.Jones@house.state.tx.us, District60.Keffer@house.state.tx.us, Phil.King@house.state.tx.us, Susan.King@house.state.tx.us, Tracy.King@house.state.tx.us, Lois.Kolkhorst@house.state.tx.us, Mike.Krusee@house.state.tx.us, Edmund.Kuempel@house.state.tx.us, Thomas.Latham@house.state.tx.us, Jodie.Laubenberg@house.state.tx.us, David.Leibowitz@house.state.tx.us, Jerry.Madden@house.state.tx.us, Mando.Martinex@house.state.tx.us, Brian.McCall@house.state.tx.us, Ruth.McClendon@house.state.tx.us, Jim.McReynolds@house.state.tx.us, Jose.Menendez@house.state.tx.us, Tommy.Merritt@house.state.tx.us, Borris.Miles@house.state.tx.us,
    Sid.Miller@house.state.tx.us, Paul.Moreno@house.state.tx.us, Geanie.Morrison@house.state.tx.us, Anna.Mowery@house.state.tx.us, Jim.Murphy@house.state.tx.us, Elliott.Naishtat@house.state.tx.us, Rene.Oliveira@house.state.tx.us, Dora.Olivo@house.state.tx.us, Rob.Orr@house.state.tx.us, Solomon.Ortiz@house.state.tx.us, John.Otto@house.state.tx.us, District29.ODay@house.state.tx.us, Tan.Parker@house.state.tx.us, Diane.Patrick@house.state.tx.us, Ken.Paxton@house.state.tx.us, Aaron.Pena@house.state.tx.us, Larry.Phillips@house.state.tx.us, Joe.Pickett@house.state.tx.us, Paula.Pierson@house.state.tx.us, Jim.Pitts@house.state.tx.us, Robert.Puente@house.state.tx.us, Chente.Quintanilla@house.state.tx.us, Richard.Raymond@house.state.tx.us, Debbie.Riddle@house.state.tx.us, Allan.Ritter@house.state.tx.us, Eddie.Rodriguez@house.state.tx.us, Patrick.Rose@house.state.tx.us, Todd.Smith@house.state.tx.us, Wayne.Smith@house.state.tx.us, John.Smithee@house.state.tx.us, Burt.Solomons@house.state.tx.us, Mark.Strama@house.state.tx.us, Joe.Straus@house.state.tx.us, David.Swinford@house.state.tx.us, Robert.Talton@house.state.tx.us, Larry.Taylor@house.state.tx.us, Senfronia.Thompson@house.state.tx.us, Vicki.Truitt@house.state.tx.us, Sylvester.Turner@house.state.tx.us, Allen.Vaught@house.state.tx.us, Marc.Veasey@house.state.tx.us, District123.Villarreal@house.state.tx.us, Hubert.Vo@house.state.tx.us, Beverly.Woolley@house.state.tx.us, Bill.Zedler@house.state.tx.us, John.Zerwas@house.state.tx.us

Did you send them one at a time and personalize them or did you send them to these folks in groups or all at once?

Mass email are likely to be knocked out from even arriving by spam software and for those that do get through I can tell you for a fact most get deleted.

As a legislative assistant, I watched my Senator ignore or delete emails sent to all legislators and I did a lot of the same.

I would open the email, see the message was not directed specifically at us, maybe read over it or not, and DELETE.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think maybe they are on recess. Here is a little video that explains their recesses and has a calender that you maybe able to check.

http://www.unclejayexplains.com/2007...tember-3-2007/

This link may work better for you. Same video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0FJhOMc-vA

For the people...

I wrote all my reps when they were looking at the bill to give illegal aliens driving certificates in Illinois. I only heard back from three of them, and one automated response.

I've never heard back from my senators. Oh, it's Dick Durbin and Barak Obama...nevermind...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you send them one at a time and personalize them or did you send them to these folks in groups or all at once?
    To be honest all at once - But about 15 of them one at a time.
    I get the point I will go back and do them all one at a time

uncle jay explains

Just watched Uncle Jay for the first time - love it.

Uncle Jay is an eye opening experience. No wonder nothing gets done. These people have a ball. I should have been in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    Uncle Jay is an eye opening experience. No wonder nothing gets done. These people have a ball. I should have been in politics.
    They guy cracks me up. It is an eye opening video. I've never verified the check marks of all of the days off he shows at the end but I'll bet it's not far from the truth.

We maybe lucky they have all of those days off!

This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer.

Will Rogers
    US humorist & showman (1879 - 1935)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    For the people...

I wrote all my reps when they were looking at the bill to give illegal aliens driving certificates in Illinois. I only heard back from three of them, and one automated response.

I've never heard back from my senators. Oh, it's Dick Durbin and Barak Obama...nevermind...
    Is Obama even minding his duties as Senator? This is one of my greatest issues with the current system. I don't care WHO they are, if they want to make a Presidential bid, then they should need to step aside from their Congressional duties in order to run for POTUS OR they should be required to be in session when Congress is in session. The American Constituents should expect their elected officials to be doing the job they were hired to do.

Sorry but this is my personal opinion. It really goats me that so much time is taken away from their jobs and they are given what is essentially a "free pass" to neglect their duties.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Safari - I agree. Running for office? Step down from your current political post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast