Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to Call Out the Open Borders Presidential Candidates

Hi, Everyone,

I feel it's time to fully engage all of the Presidential Candidates on the issue of Immigration and force it to be the Number One, if not #2 issue (next to Iraq) for the November elections.

Going after McCain is easy. We need to nail every other Presidential Candidate, Republican and Democrat alike, by letting the American public know what each Senator's votes were on each of the amendments, and what those amendments would have meant if their voters helped them turn into law. We need to put them on notice that we will continue to remind the the public of how pro or Anti-American they really are, up through the Primaries and all the way through to Election Day, 2008.

Surely with McCain falling fast, and losing to someone in the polls who hasn't even declared his candidacy (Fred Thompson), he should have the common sense and the decency not to take any more campaign contributions and just call it a day.

Re: Time to Call Out the Open Borders Presidential Candidate

Quote Originally Posted by writestuffla
    Hi, Everyone,

I feel it's time to fully engage all of the Presidential Candidates on the issue of Immigration and force it to be the Number One, if not #2 issue (next to Iraq) for the November elections.

Going after McCain is easy. We need to nail every other Presidential Candidate, Republican and Democrat alike, by letting the American public know what each Senator's votes were on each of the amendments, and what those amendments would have meant if their voters helped them turn into law. We need to put them on notice that we will continue to remind the the public of how pro or Anti-American they really are, up through the Primaries and all the way through to Election Day, 2008.

Surely with McCain falling fast, and losing to someone in the polls who hasn't even declared his candidacy (Fred Thompson), he should have the common sense and the decency not to take any more campaign contributions and just call it a day.
    I agree with you... This issue if not fixed is going to end this country as we know it. Unless something is done soon, we will be a third world country!

I think McCain is too proud and stubborn to throw in the towel on his campaign before the primaries.
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Absolutely! Let's call mout everyone of them and wtch their campaigns go down in flames!
    D.W.

MW
    We're going to be busy because doesn't each and every Democrat candidate support the legalization of illegal immigrants? IMHO, McCain is the least of our worries right now because he's already shot himself in the foot on this issue. It's Hildabeast and Obama that worry me the most.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    We're going to be busy because doesn't each and every Democrat candidate support the legalization of illegal immigrants? IMHO, McCain is the least of our worries right now because he's already shot himself in the foot on this issue. It's Hildabeast and Obama that worry me the most.
    I agree MW!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

OK ALIPAC TEAM HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW FAX, WE NEED EVERYBODY CALLING, FAXING AND E-MAILING, AND POSTING SO WE KNOW WHAT YOUR HEARING. LET THEM KNOW U.S.CITIZENS HAVE COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND ARE SEEING THE LIGHT!!!!!!

NO AMNESTY, ENFORCE OUR EXISTING LAWS!!! Don't follow Bush to his demise! stick with Americans and we will stick with you!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)