Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I went to a big strip mall last night here in So.California. The place was crowded with cars wandering around looking for a place to park. My son mentioned that we were probably the only two Americans looking for a place to park! I didn't feel like I was in America anymore. None of the stores or restaurants there had any english on their signs. My son said "I don't think they want our business mom"!

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    We can do what we want but the fact is 'THEY ARE NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO US WHATSOEVER !

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts asolutely . We ave them this power by our fellow Americans being complacent .

This last couple of generations we have raised are spoiled, lazy and liberal to a fault . Try asking one of your kids to take one of the jobs these illegals do . Just to get them off the phone or computer is an act of verbal war .

Try to tell the majority of college kids you want to stop illegals, They will call you a hater, racist or worse . We let the professors brainwash our kids and turn them against us and we paid lots of money to do so . We send them to these intelectual institutions of liberalism and expect them to be conservative . Maybe once they realize they are training for nothing because some foreigner will get the job, they will wake up .Will it be too late ,don't know !

I don't even think getting in the streets will work anymore now . I am losing hope, so please tell me I'm wrong or just pretend like I'm on ignore from most of you here like you have been doing .
    I agree many college students are brainwashed, but I would not write them all off. All they need is to be exposed to one of these groups like MECHA on campus and a not insignificant number of them have their eyes opened real quick. These MECHA types are always standing around with megaphones screaming at the hated gringo (anyone who isn't mexican) and constantly making a scene. It gets real old real fast for kids who are just trying to get an education. You would not believe the way some college age kids I know talk about them.
    Don't forget how difficult it is for college students who need a part time job to find ANYTHING because all the jobs they used to be hired for are now filled by illegal Pedro and Maria.
    Not all of them have drunk the kool-aid. Thank God.

O course your right ,not all are into this new agenda to 'unknowingly' destroy their futures .

but look at who most are voting for . Obama Hussan is in the lead and alot of that vote is from our college kids .

American values, cultures and morals are all under attack . Bad is good and good is bad, Don't like and speak out, you get labled a hater . So what if they teach your young lies and half truths .

I still have hope, but it is fading with every single trip outside my doors .

I go to a clinic where interns help me to stay healthy. I am fine with that, but I have to pay or not get services . It is overloaded with immigrants from all over the whole world ! Ukrane,Ireland,Africa,Mexico Thailand and every other non assimilating nation on earth .

I have to listen to all these languages and watch the staff kiss ass trying to understand them .

I let one of the older Columbians have it last week, I took all I could stand of her mouth. My husband said someone may shoot us in parking lot if I don't shut up . Maybe a machette if they don't have a gun . Couple years ago one here in my community pulled a machette on a coward real estate woman . She didn't even report him to police ! All the idiot did was cry, I felt no pity for her at all, we have a nation full of these kind of complacent sheep who are aiding and abeding the enemy with their silence . Some in my own family ,So why should I keep fighting against the whole world ?

There are many traitors betraying us. But there are many Great Americans who love this country and will die fighting for it.

I like people who never give up. I voted for Mitt Romney in the primary and sent him an email saying Please don't give up, the next day, he quit.

The patriots who fought in the 1st revolution often walked barefooot, hungry and cold but they kept going and eventually won.

All I can say is America is worth fighting for, she is beautiful...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot

I go to a clinic where interns help me to stay healthy. I am fine with that, but I have to pay or not get services . It is overloaded with immigrants from all over the whole world ! Ukrane,Ireland,Africa,Mexico Thailand and every other non assimilating nation on earth .

I have to listen to all these languages and watch the staff kiss ass trying to understand them .

I let one of the older Columbians have it last week, I took all I could stand of her mouth. My husband said someone may shoot us in parking lot if I don't shut up . Maybe a machette if they don't have a gun . Couple years ago one here in my community pulled a machette on a coward real estate woman . She didn't even report him to police ! All the idiot did was cry, I felt no pity for her at all, we have a nation full of these kind of complacent sheep who are aiding and abeding the enemy with their silence . Some in my own family ,So why should I keep fighting against the whole world ?

There are many traitors betraying us. But there are many Great Americans who love this country and will die fighting for it.

I like people who never give up. I voted for Mitt Romney in the primary and sent him an email saying Please don't give up, the next day, he quit.

The patriots who fought in the 1st revolution often walked barefooot, hungry and cold but they kept going and eventually won.

Very well said . And I agree ,but this is different kind of people who have never had to live in poverty . they have also been exsposed to the deviants who teach in our universities too, [ not all are deviants of course ].

Very well said . And I agree ,but this is different kind of people who have never had to live in poverty . they have also been exsposed to the deviants who teach in our universities too, [ not all are deviants of course ].
    I understand. In my heart I know that God Blessed America. Those fools that hate such a beautiful creation - America or aid and abet to destroy her will go down in flames where they belong. They are Not part of our evolution. We are not alone in this fight I believe that with all my heart. The fools don't even know what they are up against.

We have already crossed the tipping point.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I think they have crossed the tipping point, I'm not going down.
    Like my Great grand mother said: I'm not having it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I think they have crossed the tipping point, I'm not going down.
    Like my Great grand mother said: I'm not having it!
    I will just try to keep my soul when all is said and done.

We are no longer a nation under God, we profess to be majority of christians but we have been silent too long and it has cost us ,imo.

You can't even watch tv anymore without violence, perversion and blasphemy . Hollhoods have all but destroyed our entertainment .

A land full of hypocricy and evil, like a couple of other nations in the , God didn't leave us, we left Him .

Our leaders and preachers are vile and full of selfish promotions. Some of them are richer than rich and their wives make Jezebell look good in comparrison. false saints with haints imo.

April
    Amesty action ALERT!!! PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-685939.html#685939

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I went to a big strip mall last night here in So.California. The place was crowded with cars wandering around looking for a place to park. My son mentioned that we were probably the only two Americans looking for a place to park! I didn't feel like I was in America anymore. None of the stores or restaurants there had any english on their signs. My son said "I don't think they want our business mom"!
    Molly I totally know how you feel. My mother and I went to Universal studios for the halloween event and it was soooo creepy. Not the event itself but the fact that we looked around and all we saw was a sea of brown people! I think we counted three white couples, two asian couples and two black couples! I was crazy! They looked sooo uncomfortable. I felt so depressed and my mom and I left soon after that. Please be sure to spread the word about Walter Moore who is running for Mayor of Los Angeles. We MUST help him win!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast