Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TN Reader Is Worried about all of Tyson's Chicken Poop

A Tennessee Reader Is Worried That Illegal Alien-Loving Tyson Foods Will Be Dumping Chicken Droppings In His State

I nominate Arkansas for "Most Toxic State" in our beleaguered union.

Not only has Arkansas the given us the illegal immigration loving Wal-Mart, Tyson Foods, the Clintons and Mike Huckabee—now they are literally burying Oklahoma in chicken poop.

The AP reported that a consortium of Arkansas poultry processors, including Tyson Foods, is dumping tons of chicken excrement in neighboring Oklahoma; an amount of "waste" that Oklahoma Attorney General Drew Edmonson asserts is equal to that produced by 10.7 million humans during a year.[Oklahoma Legal Effort Aims to Halt Spreading of Poultry Litter, Associated Press, February 20, 2008]

Oklahoma is suing to halt Tyson operations. That makes me nervous because I’m afraid the chicken people will simply deposit the “wasteâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tyson should have been SHUT DOWN LONG ago! SAME with Catholic Charities! What TRAITORS!

Hopefully our bright lawmakers will focus on this alot quicker than they did the radioactive material being shipped in and dumped in our landfills. I don't think chicken poop will be worth as much money as other things they dump here, so less money made,quicker to say no and move onto next. Tyson in Shelbyville lost most of their Mex. work staff, so they could hire Somalians. Maybe they thought they would blend in better, ]