Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is This True?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why don't we all just stop paying taxes then ask Obama for an executive amnesty. Hey we want a better life too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Remember that the first line of defense for every illegal aliens, and taught to anchor babies, is LIE about every part of their existence inside America's borders ILLEGALLY.

YES, this is part of why Americans are seething and fed up with the overwhelming ways that too many in Washington, and other Govt offices, support these self serving national invading thieves - which is exactly what they are.

You have never seen my lists of what illegal aliens are handed by our government offices, have you.

This woman had EIGHT ANCHOR BABIES, which basically means that the EIGHT ANCHOR BABIES are legally the head of the house hold, as primary named American citizens.

EACH ANCHOR BABY can get a free lotto win money fest for EACH of their extended family members, along with their parents.

Here are only some of the FREE LOTTO WIN GIFTS that "we the people's" loving (sigh) Govt throws at EACH ANCHOR BABY and EACH of their extended family members (which is dozens upon dozens upon dozens of extended family members, plus more dozens):

All of this is FREE for EACH of the above, never required to be paid back:

-- hospital costs.

-- education through university.

-- welfare - remember EACH of them in the extended family for everything on this list.

-- food stamps.

-- monetary housing assistance, which many times means a BRAND NEW HOUSE that they qualify for because they're MINORITIES (translations - not white, though that would only be whites who are Americans legally). Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae come to mind - which is why the USA had a housing economic crash!

-- free automobile if they can prove (LIE effectively enough) while looking for work - in some communities, cities and states.

-- USA voting rights (either if they can LIE effectively enough "OR" if that community or city or state has allowed them, as illegal aliens, to vote for America's elections - a right Mexico would probably murder anyone who tried it there).

-- loitering rights (reference: look at any hardware store and many street corners throughout the USA), when Americans are arrested for (get this) LOITERING inside their own nation.

-- law suits lodged inside the USA against those Americans who fight against them - if they win the opposing lawyer's client pays ALL the legal costs, and other fees, for both parties within the law suit - even though Mexico and their citizens have PERSONALLY FLOODED America's courts with frivolous law suits "and" endless paperwork for each law suit.

That is only one gnat size of the entire list of freebies illegal aliens, and Mexico, get from the USA for their illegal alien invasion into OUR nation.

Alot of the women get more for their anchor babies because they are supposedly single mothers. Illegals you know for some reason don't have to be approved for assistance in the same way you or I would. As far as WIC....what a joke. What I have seen here in El Paso numerous times is that they collect the goodies from WIC and then they sell it.
    They do the same thing with food stamps. They sell the groceries they get.

Back when I worked in the public school system, one of the jobs I had was going through Furr's grocery store receipts to submit them for the Apple computers for schools programs. The school itself was located in an area where it was fed mostly by four low income housing projects in the area. Almost all of the receipts I came into contact with were groceries purchased with food stamps. I was livid when I saw first hand all the "crap" they would buy with food stamps and, luxury foods that I couldn't afford. I mean really, why should we the tax payers have to pay for more than what I would call "essentials". We're paying for them to throw lavish parties you know. Anyway, I tried to complain and ultimately I was told that I would have to contact the FDA who is apparently the entity in charge of food stamps which I did do. My jaw dropped when I received a SIX PAGE response from the FDA which went into this long winded dissertation as to why it's discriminatory to deny food stamp users the right to buy all the things I thought that they shouldn't be allowed to buy with food stamps.

Today I had a 25-year old with 8 kids - that's right 8; all illegal anchor babies
    I am not sure how it works...but I have heard that these people share their kids to apply and also use fake marriage to increase benefits. I suppose it does not take that much to get fake documentation...if they even check it at all. Obama don't need no stinking paper work...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12