Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tune in and call us

This weekend we have Rusty Fleming as a guest, we will be talking about his Documentay "Drug wars silver or lead" and about the extreme violence along our southern border. This is Sat. 5 pm est

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/H ... man_nation

Forgot to mention this is at 6 pm pst. We will be discussing drug violence along the border. We have now reached over 5,000 listeners. Rusty Fleming will discuss his documentary film " Drug wars silver or lead"

The call in number for the show is 646-478-5004

A wake up call to America, "Drug Wars-Silver or Lead" the movie will chill you to the bone. Join me and my special guest Rusty Fleming, the maker of this very important Documentary. We will bring to light the under reported rampage by the Mexican Drug Cartels across Mexico which is spilling across our border into America. This is a problem that cannot be ignored by our elected officials and the American people.

I just watched it 2 times, I am really worried about America after seeing it.
    It is very graphic and to the point, a must see for all!!

Tune in and join us in the chat room ask questions or call in and talk to Rusty. He did a fantastic job on this Documentary!
    www.drugwarsthemovie.com

I did learn somethings I didn't know about the cartels, some of which are very disturbing.