Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. helped Southwest when it took over

Had the same thoughts. If our border changed tomorrow, say, the Southwest became Mexico, would these people stay? I don't think so. Put down the flags or go home and fix your country you're so proud of!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U.S. helped Southwest when it took over

Apr 14, 2007

Why do many U.S. citizens of Mexican lineage not realize that if the “gringo” culture and economic/political system of the U.S. had not taken over what is now the Southwestern portion of the U.S. - if this Southwest were still under Mexican sovereignty - then they would be living under the same conditions as Mexicans now living in Mexico?

When some U.S. citizens or legal U.S. residents of Mexican lineage march waving the Mexican flag and/or belong to La Raza; when they show allegiance to Mexico rather than the U.S., do they not realize that if the Southwest were still Mexico - then they would be part of the horde of Mexicans desperately trying to enter the remaining United States?

GEORGIA GROVES

San Jacinto

http://www.thevalleychronicle.com/artic ... letter.txt
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YUP.....I talk about this all of the time. If the USA didn't take the SW, it would be Mexico, and somehow Mexicans would have this urge to migrate to this place on the map? I think not.

It is illegals combination of arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy that drives this "logic." They come here because of the civilization that Americans are capable of building.....yet, they turn around and want to make it Mexico???? It makes absolutely no sense.

Ya want to live in Mexico? Stay in freaking Mexico. You see something that drives you to immigrate to the US? Good, get the proper documentation, and swear allegiance to our great nation.

Nope. They want it all. Ready-made economy for their anti-American hordes. Do they actually believe that the US SW is attractive because of some unique quality of the land? The water? The air??

Did we leave Mexico the scraps in 1848? Was the SW infrastructure superior to the rest of Mexico in 1848?

Nope. The SW suct back then. "La Raza!" Please. If La Raza means Spanish ranchers and their Indian (non-Aztec) employees, then I guess this was their land. And only several thousand Spanish ranchers lived in the SW up until 1848. It was unorganized. It was poor. It was hardly under the command of Mexico City.

WE built the booming economy of the SW that they so covet. Does this enter their dense skulls? Nope. They just look north and say "Gimme that, that's mine!!" They are pons of the very government that oppresses them and keeps them poor.

Just watch. If they get their wish, take over the SW, and Americans flee--it will turn into the dump that Mexico is, they'll want to leave it, and claim their land is wherever Americans found refuge.

I would like to end by repeating my signature phrase: They didn't come here "because it is Mexico," they came here because it sure the hell is not!!"
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

California was part of Mexico for 26 years. During that time the Mexicans made the Spanish abandon their Missions which fell into disrepair. They pissed off the Indians who revolted. And apparently they were too busy drinking and stealing to notice the gold in the Sierra foothill streams!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)