Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Selective Service Solicits Undocumented Males

The following was originally posted under Member News at:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-643059.html#643059

Promo soliciting "undocumented" males listed on the homepage for the U.S. Selective Service website at:

http://www.sss.gov/

ATTENTION, UNDOCUMENTED MALES
    & IMMIGRANT SERVICING GROUPS!

If you are a man ages 18 through 25 and living in the U.S., then you must register with Selective Service. It’s the law. You can register at any U.S. Post Office and do not need a social security number. When you do obtain a social security number, let Selective Service know. Provide a copy of your new social security number card; being sure to include your complete name, date of birth, Selective Service registration number, and current mailing address; and mail to the Selective Service System, P.O. Box 94636, Palatine, IL 60094-4636.

Be sure to register before your 26th birthday. After that, it’s too late!

Selective Service does not collect any information which would indicate whether or not you are undocumented. You want to protect yourself for future U.S. citizenship and other government benefits and programs by registering with Selective Service. Do it today.

Isn't this illegal?????

I would be willing to place a bet that not many of them register.

I don't have a problem with it. If they come here they should have to at least register.

Since comprehensive immigration reform failed to pass, was Plan B to enforce current immigration laws? Could the plan have included offering military service in lieu of detainment or permanent deportation back to a country where there is no work? There are millions of illegals within the ideal age range for military service. Will those who do not comply receive a free train ride to one of the nice, new detention centers? Then, will there be an additional screening and evaluation process to recruit even more military personnel? Will any of these detention centers specifically serve as military training centers for illegals? Will the detention centers be used to provide cheap labor for the prison industry complex?

Regardless of how it all plays out, I do think that the plan is, and has been, to manipulate the illegals, one way or another, into the military to fight the wars that the powers that be have planned all along.

So...when will the war begin???

Makes you wonder......

http://www.afsc.org/youthmil/selective- ... ervice.htm It's not illegal, it's the law! ALL men must register -even illegals. It would actually make sense in a perfect world where illegal immigration didn't go unchecked like it does. At the rate they're coming, we'd have whole battalions comprised of 98% or more illegal immigrants. Someone tell me how that could be a good thing if we have war declared on us by Latin America? If you read the Q&A you'll see where illegals are told NOT to tell them they're illegal, and to leave the SS number blank.

Then it goes on to say if they find out you're illegal you'll probably be deported - it seems to me the penalty(we know there's no punishment) is the same, so why go register?

I hope I can clear the air. I was a VietNam era draft and military counselor so I know a little about this. Not as much as a lawyer perhaps...

The Selective Service is not going out of its way to recruit illegal aliens. It does, however, grant exemption from registration in only limited cases. So most young guys in this country between the ages of 18 and 26 are obligated to register. When Congress drafted the Act they decided that also those who were in the country illegally would have to register. I don't know what their intention was; it's just the law. So, yes, most guys who are here and of the appropriate age, whether they are US citizens or not are required to register and could be called into the military. That's just the way it is.

If a man was born before 1960 he was not required to register except under older laws. If an alien comes in and leaves before the age of eighteen he is not required to be registered. If he comes in for the first time after the age of 26 he is, currently, not required to be registered. Legal immigration status or not.

There's no point in debating whether you think the US military will call these people. That has already been decided by the US congress and it would take a congressional act to change it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron

There's no point in debating whether you think the US military will call these people. That has already been decided by the US congress and it would take a congressional act to change it.
    Captainron...I'm not very familiar with this subject, so could you please elaborate more on the statement above? Thanks!