Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Undocumented Americans: Inside the immigration debate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented Americans: Inside the immigration debate

Undocumented Americans: Inside the immigration debate
    June 14, 2012
    Journalist Jose Antonio Vargas talks about growing up undocumented in America, and why immigration is the most misunderstood issue in the U.S. today.

'Why haven't you gotten deported?'

That's usually the first thing people ask me when they learn I'm an undocumented immigrant or, put more rudely, an "illegal." Some ask it with anger or frustration, others with genuine bafflement. At a restaurant in Birmingham, not far from the University of Alabama, an inebriated young white man challenged me: "You got your papers?" I told him I didn't. "Well, you should get your ass home, then." In California, a middle-aged white woman threw up her arms and wanted to know: "Why hasn't Obama dealt with you?" At least once a day, I get that...
    Video at Source: Oh! brother!

Undocumented Americans: Inside the Immigration Debate - Video - TIME.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We really should have worked harder to deport this "Illegal" now they've picked a new name "Undocumented Americans"
    Sorry but no such person/persons exist here in the USA
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Always an excuse for why they should be breaking the law. Millions of sob stories, one right after the other, over and over and over again. You are illegal! You're not supposed to be here! You have displaced American citizens and it has to stop now!!!!!!