Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Useless Nappy Napolitano on Greta 10/26

This woman makes me puke every time she opens her fat mouth. There she was again on a cable news show telling Greta how her hands were tied...she was helpless in the face of the illegal alien onslaught...because Congress hadn't passed an amnesty. Speaking of illegals, Nappy said they'd have "to pay their fines [sic]....learn English...and get right with the law..." Gee, how many times have we heard these exact-same talking points? Pay WHAT "fines," Nappy?...there is nothing in current law that stipulates that merely paying a fine for jumping the border gets you off the hook! As for "get[tting] right with the law" are you referring to the same LAW that you swore to enforce?

Greta asked her about Senora Diaz of Meg Whitman infamy and she still didn't have a straight answer about whether this self-admitted criminal would be prosecuted.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

Thank you for your excellent commentary . Yes she is a useless appointee .
    However, after mid terms she and many other useless appointees will be joining America's unemployment line.
    You can bet he ranch on that!

Banned
    The current law says nothing about an amnesty

Her job right now is to enforce the law, not advocate for an amnesty

This hag needs to go away asap

I just wish for once Greta or O'Reilly or somebody would call her on this

quote(I just wish for once Greta or O'Reilly or somebody would call her on this) quote

Agree, they simply give her a pass,incompetence appears to be a badge of honor within the democrat party perhaps they wish to emulate there heroes in the old USSR where everything failed.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Incompetano = useless as tits on a boar hog.

Makes me wish for Chertoff. For all the complaining we did about the Bush admin back then now looks like the "good old days". This was predicted by several other posters here at ALIPAC, and now seems closer than ever to being true...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Incompetano = useless as tits on a boar hog.

Makes me wish for Chertoff. For all the complaining we did about the Bush admin back then now looks like the "good old days". This was predicted by several other posters here at ALIPAC, and now seems closer than ever to being true...
    Now I"m going to think of a boar hog whenever ol nappy is mentioned

I was disappointed that Greta played softball with Nappy. I expect this from NBC but not from Greta and Fox. And yes, she makes me cringe every time I see her!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836