Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Verify Mexicans In Florida Behead Little Girl Who Resisted

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2008/ ... fficki.php

Mexicans In Florida Behead Little Girl Who Resisted Being Raped

June 30, 2008
    Michael Webster: Investigative Reporter.

michael.jpg
    As pointed out by this representative of the Florida Attorney General's office, it is impossible to separate national security issues from illegal immigration, and one of the most important illegal immigration issues in Florida is the issue of human trafficking. And as Jake at Freedom Folks notes (thanks for the tip), this story doesn't appear to have been covered by the news wires. (see related video reports below)

Here, a horrifying story is described of a little girl who, after being taken to the Florida panhandle from Mexico, resisted while being raped, and was subsequently made an example of by being beheaded in front of other girls being held to be raped repeatedly. The girls made to watch were then left in the room with the little girls body for several hours. (SOURCE:Hyscience) http://www.rightsidenews.com/2008063013 ... raped.html

Illegal Alien Crimes

Deported Mexican Returns, Rapes 10-Year-Old

By Guest Author Mike Pechar

(Dayton, Ohio) Deported in August 2007, a 23-year-old Mexican, Adrian Garcia-Garcia, returned to Ohio a month later and raped a 10-year-old girl.

On February 11, Garcia-Garcia pleaded guilty to rape and importuning a child under 13.

Yesterday, Montgomery County Common Pleas Court Judge A.J. Wagner sentenced Garcia-Garcia to life in prison.

So, would someone please tell me why I shouldn't just laugh when the government says that X thousands of illegal aliens were deported? Any number cited as deported is meaningless if they can just turn around and reenter the U.S.

Just imagine -- if the U.S. had a secure southern border, that little 10-year-old girl would not have been raped and the American taxpayer would not have to foot the bill to incarcerate Garcia-Garcia for Heaven knows how many years.

diggersrealm002714
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPACers,

This just came to me by email. It is sorta jumbled and i do not recognize some of the authors and news source links.

Please dig in on this story to verify if it is real and accurate. We need solid sources and more details please. This has to be verified and cleaned up before we can proceed with it.

Let me know if this checks out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    William see this link that has a video

MEXICANS BEHEAD LITTLE GIRL WHO REFUSED TO BE RAPED

http://curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com/20 ... crime.html

W....I can't find anything where this incident has been reported on by the MSM....now that it has come out, or even when it occured.

Maybe contacting the Florida State AG for confirmation and details might be the appropriate course of action to take on this one?

William here is the YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRGC4KCt2s0

I don't like the blog site. Big questions about that.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

I'll check the video.

When I read something like "oh-boy-if-jews-media-can-cover-up-crime" in the url, the credibility probability drops way down.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

I'll check the video.

When I read something like "oh-boy-if-jews-media-can-cover-up-crime" in the url, the credibility probability drops way down.

W
    I agree W. I wouldn't use that site at all. You the Youtube link.

I will see if I can get to the bottom of this one. I know people in the State Attorney's Office and may be able to get answers. Personally I have not heard anything about this until I read it. Even FILMEN has not sent anything out about it.

This is obviously video of an actual House meeting. Someone must know about this.

posted by zeezil--Human Trafficking Horror: 'Mexicans In Florida Behead Little Girl Who Resisted Being Raped' (Where's the media on this?)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-121406-behead.html+girl
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast