Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    understood.... it's in several locations.... everywhere but the main street media that is ...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Florida number one in human trafficking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIxjB5YlpV8
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well try this link,
    http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/256841

which states, in part ...
    The YouTube video above is a portion of the original public record which is linked below and the part in the video above can be found 2 hours 18 minutes and 20 seconds in to this video of the State Affairs Committee, in the Florida House of Representatives, discussing immigration legislation on April 8, 2008. (You can fast forward to the appropriate time mark):

the link to the full video

http://streams.leg.state.fl.us/archive/ ... 8_5913.asx

Dayton Dailey News

Child rapist sentenced to life
    Staff Reports

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

DAYTON — A judge on Monday sentenced a Dayton man to life in prison for raping a 10-year-old girl.

Adrian Garcia-Garcia, 23, pleaded guilty Feb. 11 to rape and one count of importuning a child under 13.

ExtrasJudge A. J. Wagner of Montgomery County Common Pleas Court sentenced Garcia-Garcia to life on the rape and five years on the importuning charge.

Authorities deported Garcia-Garcia to Mexico in August 2007 because he was in this country illegally.

He returned to Dayton about a month later and moved in with his girlfriend, according to county Prosecutor Mathias Heck Jr.

On Oct. 22, Dayton police were called to Childrens Medical Center on a report of a child rape. The investigation led to Garcia-Garcia's arrest and conviction.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/conten ... apist.html
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

ok, we have a date and a name for the source now.

April 8, 2008

Bill Stewart, Deputy Chief of Staff for Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

April 8, 2008

W
    I have a call into the Deputy Chief's office for confirmation on this. They have taken my number and someone will return my call. If I get good information I will get it to you ASAP.

April 8, 2008

I just called his office and he is out till next Tuesday.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

April 8, 2008

I just called his office and he is out till next Tuesday.

W
    If I speak to someone who can verify it do you want their name and number William, or do you want to wait to speak to Stewart directly?

There is this note on the youtube acct

Videos: 8
    Want to Subscribe?
    Sign in to YouTube now!
    Sign in with your Google Account!
    Added: June 23, 2008 (More info)
    Note: I have been told this story is not true. ...
    Added: June 23, 2008 (Less info)
    Note: I have been told this story is not true. I really don't know. I personally find it hard to believe the A.G of the State of Florida is going to send someone to testify unvetted info. But set that aside, here is what i want you to notice, after being told this outrageous tale, none of the reps have any questions or comments at all. Where is the F%#$@*&%G outrage? People? And if anyone doesn't believe slavery still exists in the US, in all the large cities, you are clueless. It exists. It is a fact in Florida. But apparently it is of little concern..... The State missed its opportunity to make a statement. But truck testicles were more important.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIxjB5YlpV8

IF he wasn't vetted, that is a real problem. Or if he was and they don't want it out is another.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast