Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W

I criticized you earlier about using the expression jews media.

Sorry I see that it is not you but Airborne Sapper who quoted an anti emitic web site.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    W

I criticized you earlier about using the expression jews media.

Sorry I see that it is not you but Airborne Sapper who quoted an anti emitic web site.
    Richard,

I quoted it once it was posted. We don't usually allow such links here, but since this is an analysis in progress we will allow the link. The anti jewish language is in the url being passed around by email.

I know some of the people I see circulating this and posting the story are not anti-semitic, I just dont think they took a look at the URL or bothered to do any background research on their sources.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I dont post any thing anti semetic ... I am pointing out it is all over the place but the main stream media ....

I beleive all races are equal; all deserve dignaty to include the little girl this happened to. I am appauled, it should be in every news paper and on all of the net works
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Lord is this story true? Please don't let it be!

Oh, my God, let's pray this story isn't true.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    IF he wasn't vetted, that is a real problem. Or if he was and they don't want it out is another.
    Thanks Gogo,

I will speak with the AG assistant directly on this.

Meanwhile, I need you folks combing the web for any trace of other documentation other than this one video.

W

W, google has page after page about this. I got to page 6 and the story was still there. I'll take some time and look through the sites.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    IF he wasn't vetted, that is a real problem. Or if he was and they don't want it out is another.
    Thanks Gogo,

I will speak with the AG assistant directly on this.

Meanwhile, I need you folks combing the web for any trace of other documentation other than this one video.

W
    OK thanks

The only thing I can find is that these comments were made in the Florida State Affairs Commitee while discusing the 287 (g) program on April 8, and that it's part of public record. If we could do a search of that in Florida legislature, we may find the comments. I'm not good at that, though, so if anyone else wants to take a stab at it, I'd appreciate it.

Maybe mccain needs to start reading some of the horror stories these people are doing. Because he calls them GODS CHILDREN, well, Gods children would not do anything like this. These people are the DEVILS CHILDREN, and mccain to to unaware that this is happening he is toooo full of himself. And mccain is the leader he is the devil, along with bushie.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast