Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just a quick search of matt dot org's site shows a few threads on this rumor but they are mysteriously deleted....hmmmmm....
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Just a quick search of matt dot org's site shows a few threads on this rumor but they are mysteriously deleted....hmmmmm....
    Well she was awful thin on tv the other day, I think it is a rumor Besides she is on a hunger strike
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If you just do a google search there are alot of results that turn up. I really hope it's not true.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

HR 2182 IH

110th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2182
    For the relief of Elvira Arellano, Juan Carlos Arreguin, Martin Guerrero Barrios, Maria I. Benitez, Francisco J. Castro, Jaime Cruz, Martha Davalos, Herminion Davalos, Disifredo Adan Delvalle, Angel Espinoza, Veronica Lopez, Francisca Lino, Maria A. Martin, Juan Jose Mesa, Maria Natividad Loza, Blanca E. Nolte, Domenico Papaianni, Romina Perea, Juan Jose Rangel Sr., Dayron S. Rios Arenas, Araceli Contreras-Del Toro, Doris Oneida Ulloa, Bladimir I. Caballero, Arnulfo Alfaro, Consuelo and Juan Manuel Castellanos, Eliseo Pulido, Gilberto Romero, Maria Liliana Rua-Saenz, Aurelia and Tomas F. Martinez-Garcia, Flor Crisostomo; Fatuma Karuma, Stanislaw Rychtarczyk, Slobodan Radanovich, and Agustin Sanchez-Dominguez.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

May 3, 2007
    Mr. RUSH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BILL
    For the relief of Elvira Arellano, Juan Carlos Arreguin, Martin Guerrero Barrios, Maria I. Benitez, Francisco J. Castro, Jaime Cruz, Martha Davalos, Herminion Davalos, Disifredo Adan Delvalle, Angel Espinoza, Veronica Lopez, Francisca Lino, Maria A. Martin, Juan Jose Mesa, Maria Natividad Loza, Blanca E. Nolte, Domenico Papaianni, Romina Perea, Juan Jose Rangel Sr., Dayron S. Rios Arenas, Araceli Contreras-Del Toro, Doris Oneida Ulloa, Bladimir I. Caballero, Arnulfo Alfaro, Consuelo and Juan Manuel Castellanos, Eliseo Pulido, Gilberto Romero, Maria Liliana Rua-Saenz, Aurelia and Tomas F. Martinez-Garcia, Flor Crisostomo; Fatuma Karuma, Stanislaw Rychtarczyk, Slobodan Radanovich, and Agustin Sanchez-Dominguez.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS.

(a) In General- Notwithstanding subsections (a) and (b) of section 201 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, the beneficiaries described in subsection (f) shall each be eligible for issuance of an immigrant visa or for adjustment of status to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence upon filing an application for issuance of an immigrant visa under section 204 of such Act or for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident.

(b) Adjustment of Status- If a beneficiary described in subsection (f) enters the United States before the filing deadline specified in subsection (c), he or she shall be considered to have entered and remained lawfully and shall, if otherwise eligible, be eligible for adjustment of status under section 245 of the Immigration and Nationality Act as of the date of the enactment of this Act.

(c) Deadline for Application and Payment of Fees- Subsections (a) and (b) shall apply only if the application for issuance of an immigrant visa or the application for adjustment of status is filed with appropriate fees within 2 years after the date of the enactment of this Act.

(d) Reduction of Immigrant Visa Number- Upon the granting of an immigrant visa or permanent residence to a beneficiary described in subsection (f), the Secretary of State shall instruct the proper officer to reduce by 1, during the current or next following fiscal year, the total number of immigrant visas that are made available to natives of the country of the beneficiary's birth under section 203(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act or, if applicable, the total number of immigrant visas that are made available to natives of the country of the beneficiary's birth under section 202(e) of such Act.

(e) Denial of Preferential Immigration Treatment for Certain Relatives- The natural parents, brothers, and sisters of any beneficiary described in subsection (f) shall not, by virtue of such relationship, be accorded any right, privilege, or status under the Immigration and Nationality Act.

(f) Beneficiaries- The beneficiaries described in this subsection are the following:

(1) Elvira Arellano.

(2) Juan Carlos Arreguin.

(3) Martin Guerrero Barrios.

(4) Maria I. Benitez.

(5) Francisco J. Castro.

(6) Jaime Cruz.

(7) Martha Davalos.

( Herminion Davalos.

(9) Disifredo Adan Delvalle.

(10) Angel Espinoza.

(11) Veronica Lopez.

(12) Francisca Lino.

(13) Maria A. Martin.

(14) Juan Jose Mesa.

(15) Maria Natividad Loza.

(16) Blanca E. Nolte.

(17) Domenico Papaianni.

(1 Romina Perea.

(19) Juan Jose Rangel Sr.

(20) Dayron S. Rios Arenas.

(21) Araceli Contreras-Del Toro.

(22) Doris Oneida Ulloa.

(23) Bladimir I. Caballero.

(24) Arnulfo Alfaro.

(25) Consuelo and Juan Manuel Castellanos.

(26) Eliseo Pulido.

(27) Gilberto Romero.

(2 Maria Liliana Rua-Saenz.

(29) Aurelia and Tomas F. Martinez-Garcia.

(30) Flor Crisostomo.

(31) Fatuma Karuma.

(32) Stanislaw Rychtarczyk.

(33) Slobodan Radanovich.

(34) Agustin Sanchez-Dominguez.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.2182:

Did you know that if someone is deported and returns, according to federal law they are guilty of a FELONY and can be sent to prison?

MW
    Girlygirl369 wrote:

Did you know that if someone is deported and returns, according to federal law they are guilty of a FELONY and can be sent to prison?
    Yes, that's why I referred to her as a felonist:

Honestly, I don't see how they can adjust Elvira's status. Remember, not only is she illegal, she's also a felonist. She should be in jail right now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    If only they cared about enforceing our laws!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I am really pissed that they're trying to give that anchor baby birthing felon Elvira amnesty.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

she can take her political pawn and herself back to mex..it well past time to yank her out in cuffs along with the reverand....revoke their tax exempt status and let's see how far he stands up for her..
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Lots of these names are in this sob-story PDF file:
    http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:ma ... cd=9&gl=us

I don't have time to look them all up now. I am going to print a hard copy og this and send it to Lou Dobbs. I hope maybe it will get more attention than an email would.

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    HR 2182 IH

110th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2182
    F

(f) Beneficiaries- The beneficiaries described in this subsection are the following:

(1) Elvira Arellano.

(2) Juan Carlos Arreguin - a drug addict? http://www.amazon.com/Arregu%C3%ADn-dro ... B00098DA64

(4) Maria I. Benitez: From a press release from the Governors office in 2005: Ms. Benitez, who has four U.S.-born children, was deported to Mexico May 7, 2004, in spite of being four months pregnant and after 16 years residing in this country. She was deported even while she was in the process of applying for legal permanent residency. Thanks to a humanitarian visa, Ms. Benitez was reunited with her family last year, but her visa expires soon and she will be facing deportation next September.

http://www.illinois.gov/PressReleases/S ... ecNum=3947
    (So is she stil here, 1.5 years later? Again?)

Follow up: 2007: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... nworld-hed

Yep, she's still here. If it's so darned awful to lse a Mom, then send them all with her. ANd I *detest* the Tribune's "Related Content On The Web" links: "Family" and "Kids." How about "Illegal Immigration?"

I cancelled my subscription quite a while ago.

(9) Disifredo Adan Delvalle : He married Ana Delvalle in 1995. She was a legal permanent resident and she applied for him in 1999.
    Shortly after the application was submitted Disifredo traveled to Mexico because his mother was ill. Upon
    his return he was inspected and Expeditiously Removed on the grounds of false documents. He later re-
    entered the US to be reunited with his wife and children.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123