Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is the Vice tightening on Illegals and Can We Do More?

We have the house builders, who hire illegal aliens, stuck with excess inventory and excess illegal workers too.

The sub-prime mortgage lenders (who lend to illegals) are getting hammered more and more everyday for lending to illegals.

We have tough talk coming from the mexican white house (Washington) about finally starting to enforce our laws (we'll believe it when we SEE it).

Towns and counties all over our country are legislating actions AGAINST illegal aliens.

Question: Is this enough to finally degauss the magnet that drew the illegals here and force them out of our country or is there something else we can do to motorize the vice handle and crush their last options?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

We may be seeing some things happen. I suspect a lot of the home building problem results from overbuilding, overlending, and speculation. These are things we have seen in the past. This would result in less illegals working in construction and more inventory on hand.

I don't mean to be a naysayer - I just doubt anything the media or politicians or supporters of illegal immigration tell us. They have an agenda and that agenda would not put out any information that would make us feel more empowered, if it were not part of the charade.

We can further weaken the magnet by working together to withhold our monies from the employers. These people, the employers, are going to find ways around this - at least the big ones will. They will continue to hire illegals or will pay our politicians to make them legal - as long as we give them our money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last week in Charlotte a friend of my son who is a supervisor for a home construction building company said they came and picked up a bunch of illegals working on sites. He didn't know what he was going to do he lost 6 workers on his job sites. My son told him if he wasn't so cheap and he should of hired American workers and he wouldn't have to retrain 6 workers at once. I got a kick out of it. Things apparently are happening!

Everyday lately it seems I get to hear something that brings a smile to my face about the turnaround of illegal migrants. This will never stop me from staying on the ball and in the game. So many political tricks have been played that NOTHING should be taken for face value.
    BUSINESS AS USUAL until it's all done. And I don't think that will be soon, but sooner than I thought it would have been a year ago.