Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well I don't know. Maybe that's how it works in some of their native countries? When a leader tells you he's going to get something done, he does. Perhaps blood is involved but certainly the people never rise up in opposition. Just wonder what they kind of mentality will do to this nation if it ever reaches 50% of the voting populace?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonglade
    Well I don't know. Maybe that's how it works in some of their native countries? When a leader tells you he's going to get something done, he does. Perhaps blood is involved but certainly the people never rise up in opposition. Just wonder what they kind of mentality will do to this nation if it ever reaches 50% of the voting populace?
    that is exactly what we are fighting against.

MW
    CaliNative wrote:

So let me get this straight....they were told if they wrote to Washington and marched peacefully they would get amnesty??? what the hell....
    It's that sense of entitlement the illegals have. Well, actually this guy is probably legal since he's a radio talk show host, however, he obviously thinks the illegal are entitled to everything America has to offer too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is the guy who delivered the million letters that were in the empty boxes.....
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12