Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video of Tancredo telling Bush and Chertoff to do their jobs

You gotta love Tom. What you see is what you get. He speaks his mind and doesn't mind what he speaks. No BS, no hidden agendas just the facts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    You gotta love Tom. What you see is what you get. He speaks his mind and doesn't mind what he speaks. No BS, no hidden agendas just the facts.
    Why would anyone believe that George Bush doesn't know that only thirteen (13) miles of the fence have been build. George Bush doesn't want the fence built.

He sure set Suzanne back on her heels. Apparently she's not used to straight talk from a politician.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    He sure set Suzanne back on her heels. Apparently she's not used to straight talk from a politician.
    Exactly.

He took control of that interview and did a great job.

That is oen of the best interviews I've seen Tom do.

Tom did a fantastic job. This interview is a must see. Please email it to all your family and friends.

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT

Thanks for finding that video tancredofan.

Saw it myself yesterday because I heard he was going to be on during that hr program. Had to listen about 40 min before they got to him but it was worth it.

One of the main responsibilities of our federal government is to protect our borders which they fail miserably at so good for Tom to tell the president and secretary to "Do your job."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ewww!! Good job, President Tancredo!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Great Man!!!

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!!!

Clearly putting America and the citizens FIRST!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Thanks for finding that video tancredofan.

Saw it myself yesterday because I heard he was going to be on during that hr program. Had to listen about 40 min before they got to him but it was worth it.

One of the main responsibilities of our federal government is to protect our borders which they fail miserably at so good for Tom to tell the president and secretary to "Do your job."
    You're welcome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast