Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WARNING FROM DUNCAN HUNTER

Good news today folks BUT WARNING FROM DUNCAN HUNTER!!

Duncan was just on the Rick Roberts show in San Diego and said that this is NOT OVER, this just means they haven't cut off debate, and especially be careful over the next FEW DAYS AS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, SO DON'T STOP CALLING!!

So, as you know, the battle is far from over!!
    I know some reports are saying this is dead for awhile, but Duncan said it is very important we keep on calling over the next few days (and beyond) in case they try to bring it back.

Brian Bilbray was also on, said he wants to launch a counter-offensive: i.e., keep the momentum and push for enforcement of laws, crack down on employers who hire illegal aliens, so WE STILL HAVE TO MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD!!

I'm sure everyone is tired, but we should still keep on calling etc.!

p.s. Just heard Harry Reid say this is a "legislative issue that will come back, I don't know when.." SO STAY VIGILANT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is anyone getting through??? I can't even get through to get a busy signal. Sounds like it maybe crashed from so many calls??? I did get through to my Rep.

Absolutely. We can't let this momentum end. We not only need to push for law enforcement, we need to get onto changing the REAL "status quo". We need to re-examine all of the VISAS and how the numbers are affecting our American job market in light of the current Labor statistics.
    Lou Dobbs is really on this topic. And we need to start questioning the feasibility of the VISA programs, too. We also need to ask when these VISA holders left after the VISAs expired and why they don't know (the government does not track this!).
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I don't have first hand verification of this, but I heard that the DC switchboard was down this due to all the calls.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe it !!!! We have to send in all the thank you calls and tell those who voted no that we will do everything in our power to see they are re-elected.

And for those who voted yes for cloture, they have to understand we will do everything in our power to see this is their last term in the Senate.

There are billions of dollars in dirty money riding on this for these corrupt politicians and our corrupt President, so they will work to revive this or sneak it through somehow.

I had a lot of trouble getting through this morning. I'm not complaining because that means CALLS and more CALLS kept rolling in!

Right, we can't stop. Keep the momentum going and I will thank all those that voted no. I don't trust any of them to let this bill die. It will be back and it's a shame. They'll put more effort into trying to pass a bogus bill than enforce the LAWS of the land!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I agree. A counter measure.... just like the "proamnesty", they struck and thought we'd be sleeping..

I think it is a find idea to really push forward on this

The thing is, this piece of legislation is horrible... so to bring it back in ANY FORM is detrimental to America...

So, would they reconsider THIS piece of legislation or a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I don't have first hand verification of this, but I heard that the DC switchboard was down this due to all the calls.
    IT's TRUE! Jeff Sessons said the Sergeant-at-Arms of the Senate told him about the phone lines being out. He mentioned it in his floor remarks this morning before the vote.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yes switchboards have becoem overloaded.

As for keeping up the fight, certainly need to and not let our guard down. Although Fox News said it would likely not be discussed for another couple of years, I still think the OBL's and their lapdogs will keep trying to pull something out for their beloved illegal aliens.

But for now, lets savor the moment, and have a whopping loud and great Fourth of July!!!!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call both of those Senators and tell them we want the birthright citizenship ended now and the freebies and handouts eliminated.

Senator Hutchinson is on now wanting a guest worker program. Oh, Senator Kennedy is speaking. He said they will be back.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast