Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    LynnS wrote:
    Absolutely. We can't let this momentum end. We not only need to push for law enforcement, we need to get onto changing the REAL "status quo". We need to re-examine all of the VISAS and how the numbers are affecting our American job market in light of the current Labor statistics.
    Lou Dobbs is really on this topic. And we need to start questioning the feasibility of the VISA programs, too. We also need to ask when these VISA holders left after the VISAs expired and why they don't know (the government does not track this!).
    Right on---you bet we need to hit them now on enforcing the law and securing the border!!! There is no exit tracking--people come in and know they don't have to leave!!!

I've been calling state offices on my cell since around 9:45, because I haven't been able to get thru to DC.

I always listen to Duncan Hunter and the La Raza-Corporate America Senators have to be voted out. Bush just looked very disappointed (thank GOD) in his short statement to the press.

PROACTIVE!

I LIKE IT!

MW
    When Duncan Hunter speaks, WE SHOULD LISTEN!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We MUST continue the fight to restore our country. We MUST be relentless in our efforts to have our immigration laws ENFORCED! We MUST apply pressure to our representatives to aggressively fine and prosecute employers of illegal aliens. We MUST NOT become complacent. Our opposition will go to any length to defeat us. We MUST make our government PROTECT OUR BORDERS!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Call both of those Senators and tell them we want the birthright citizenship ended now and the freebies and handouts eliminated.

Senator Hutchinson is on now wanting a guest worker program. Oh, Senator Kennedy is speaking. He said they will be back.

Psalm 139:14
    Exactly! I want to focus on the anchor baby loophole (aka birthright citizenship) and also on these VISA issues. Georgia, weren't you the one who posted the thread on the birthright legislature earlier this afternoon? I need to read that Bill then get going on it.

If Hutchinson is going forward on guest workers, that's great! Let's keep our momentum up ! Don't let your guard down and don't let up.

Remember -- we are on the OFFENSE! We are not the defense. This is exactly the strong position we have been working so hard for. Truth will prevail -- let's keep kicking 'em.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Here's the anchorbaby thread started by GeorgiaPeach:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=71323
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Must stay vigilant -- any new bill should focus on border security (& enforcing existing law). From the LA Times 6/28/07:

"Sponsors vowed to return to the issue at some point.

"We will live to see another day," said Sen. Arlen Specter (R-Pa.) "We will be back," Kennedy said. "This issue isn't going to go away, and we will succeed."

Added Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.): "We're going to have to redouble our efforts."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12