Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WE DID IT !!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    If they're serious, one simple thing they could do....and it doesn't cost anything either.....is to have President Bush say on TV that anyone who is in the U.S. illegally should leave and that immigration laws are going to be enforced.

How hard is THAT?!

It would send a message to people that they are serious about stopping illegal immigration and if they really want to restore our trust and confidence it would be an important step in the right direction.

Yes, but they would still have to follow through. Bush has stood there and blatantly lied to the public so many times, nothing would be believed that he said.

And, it probably wouldn't work on the illegals either because they think he's a liar too.

But still.....I'd love to hear him say it!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Expect a few token raids over the next month or so, and then they will be beating the amnesty drum again. This is smoke and mirrors and nothing more.

Enforcing immigration laws do not break up families. Parents that break the law does and those who use their children as anchors. They can take their children from state to state, they can take them to Mexico with them. I don't think much of a parent who use their children or would leave them behing. For better or worse my children has alway been with me. If I had left them behind, I would have been charged with abandonment. They would have been taken away and I would maybe never get them back. No matter who I left them with.

I'll believe this nonsense from the human skull when I see it happening on the news. Until then skull boy, you're just spewing out more lies and crap.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Ditto on the "smoke and mirrors." Just window dressing. Will have to keep their feet to the fire.

Better yet, why not send the Kings and Queens of the Senate home? This would send a message, a very strong message to those coming in that "Big BROTH..., I mean Big Citizens are WATCHING!

If I were to beat my shoe on the podium, could I catch your attention?
    (just a communist mantra episode for the youngsters in the room)
    Arriba,arriba, undalay, undalay!

Chertffsky! Go after fugitive ELVIRA ARELLANO and you will get the media attention since you want to show you are serious!!

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    Chertffsky! Go after fugitive ELVIRA ARELLANO and you will get the media attention since you want to show you are serious!!
    The nail was just hit on the head. Get her out of here. How dare you sit back and let this little loudmouth of a felon dictate how all hispanics are going to bring our government to a stop. If I had said that, I would be jailed forever.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    The nail was just hit on the head. Get her out of here. How dare you sit back and let this little loudmouth of a felon dictate how all hispanics are going to bring our government to a stop. If I had said that, I would be jailed forever.
    A double Amen!

The illegals break up their own families when they decide to float across our borders on inner tubes.

The Skull has shifted the BS-Mobile into full tilt boogie.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12