Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Welcome back Dixie and other ALIPAC old schoolers!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Don't go off getting all mushy on me. LOL
    Just a little mush.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why not get a little mushy? Just look at the level of contribution to the fight against illegal immigration those posting here have made! For over ten years you fine folks have led the way online in this fight and just think of the vast number of people who have read and shared your opinions on these important issues when visiting this site.

From this chat so far just look at the numbers...

GeorgiaPeach Join Date: Aug 2006 Posts: 9,883
    Dixie Join Date: April 2006 Posts: 34,920
    ALIPAC Join Date: Nov. 2004 Posts: 57,443
    Judy Join Date: Aug 2005 Posts: 28,053
    Jean Join Date: May 2006 Posts: 56,430
    NewMexican Join Date: May 2005 Posts: 30,712

When we tap the ALIPAC.us archives, which are the largest archives of info in existence on the topic of Illegal Immigration we find comments you folks made years ago with massive views.

Here are some examples I found by clicking on "Replies / Views" on the blue toolbar above General Discussion to rank posts by descending order of the number of views...

50,000 People Polled in 50 States - Trump Won!
    Recently posted by Judy on 08-06-2016 already viewed 23,522 times!

Absolut Vodka's advertisement in Mexico

Posted by Dixie on 04-04-2008 has now been viewed 23,282!

Illegal Immigrant Related Pandemic Diseases are Appearing in the United States

Posted by NewMexican on 09-04-2014 has now been viewed 12,321 times!

And these are just very small examples of the vast audiences you have reached as a team!

We need to stop and commemorate how much yall have done here at ALIPAC.us and acknowledge the folks that are no longer with us.

There are those like TinyBobIdaho (TinyB), HadEnough (HadE), and Butterbean that contributed their support, comments, opinions, concerns, feedback, suggestions, and encouragements here until the day they passed from this earth.

And there are many others that are no longer active here who's voices live on through ALIPAC.us and are still being viewed/read/heard by many thousands of Americans each year due to their prior involvement.

I want to publicly thank each and every person that has ever taken the time to comment here in any capacity for any length of time.

I am also appealing to many of our veteran activists that have fallen silent over the years to return and stand with us in the final month running up to Election Day 2016!

William Gheen
    Spokesman for Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 10-07-2016 at 11:00 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W. That's surprising looks like the pandemic post went viral. 😀 All joking aside, it is a serious problem. You might say that diseases are the silent effects of illegal innigration. They don't make big headlines sovtge MSM will not utter the truth about it.

I've been checking the news all along but this has been an awful year for my family. It's been easier (and quicker) to just tweet the relevant news I find here! You guys still post some of the very best news!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas View Post
    I've been checking the news all along but this has been an awful year for my family. It's been easier (and quicker) to just tweet the relevant news I find here! You guys still post some of the very best news!
    It is good to hear from you nomas and I hope that things get better for your family in the future. Posting entire articles can be very time consuming. I did the entire CIS immigration report yesterday in order to get it into the archives and it was a three coffee cupper.

Again, so glad to hear from you. Use the archives and keep spreading the word!

Thank you for letting us know Nomas, we will be praying for you and your family. Please join us as your time allows and please know how thankful we are for your work here.

You have been a member of our online community since August of 2008 and you have 3,400 comments, articles, reactions, etc.. on display here.

If Donald Trump becomes President, Im going to attempt to present him with a CD Disc copy of the ALIPAC archives and tell him what all is contained here including the names of many of the victims of illegals.

W

It is so nice to see your name nomas. I understand awful year for family. A few awful times over years. I will remember you and your family in prayer. We never know what members may be going through, whether good or difficult. When I see familiar names it warms the heart. I like to come back and see people's names here I know on Alipac.

I send you a hug, too. Continuing the mush.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Sad to no longer see names because they passed away. It broke my heart when tinybob passed away. She gave me some of her time and ideas to fight against illegal immigration.

Members are not overlooked here at Alipac. Someone may be praying for you without your knowledge.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-07-2016 at 07:25 PM.

Thanks everyone! I've been my Mother's caretaker for the past 2 years, she went thru h**l. She passed on March 31st, it was hard to watch her deteriorate. She's no longer suffering and is with my Dad now, in every way. Right after that my younger brother went thru major surgery and now I'm nursing him back. ALL prayers are greatly appreciated!

Hopefully I can start to find more time for myself soon. Thanks again.

Prayers for you and your brother.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast