Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What does it take to find an AMERICAN contractor nowadays?

Like many other Americans, I'm in need of some cement work and misc skilled labor but I don't know where to look to find 100% American workers to fill the need? We have some American companies in the chicagoland area but they all seem to hire illegal mexicans and I REFUSE to pay their way into my country.

I even checked a site called HireUSfirst but there are no listings for Illinois/Chicago area contractors.

Does anyone know of any way to find AMERICAN contractors in our local areas? Maybe we need our local American contractors to identify themselves here so we can make use of their services?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I don't have a clue - I am still waiting to find a roofing company that doesn't hire them. It's ben 2 years since the hailstorm-------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: What does it take to find an AMERICAN contractor nowaday

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Like many other Americans, I'm in need of some cement work and misc skilled labor but I don't know where to look to find 100% American workers to fill the need? We have some American companies in the chicagoland area but they all seem to hire illegal mexicans and I REFUSE to pay their way into my country.

I even checked a site called HireUSfirst but there are no listings for Illinois/Chicago area contractors.

Does anyone know of any way to find AMERICAN contractors in our local areas? Maybe we need our local American contractors to identify themselves here so we can make use of their services?
    Run an ad stating that you will pay a premium for 100% American workers.

Here in Shillinois, it is well nigh impossible to find ANY home improvement type company that will not stick you with a bunch of illegals. The fence in my yard is on it's last legs and has been for quite some time now. I have the money available to replace it but will not do so until I can find a company that doesn't use illegals. Which will probably be never. I would just tear it down and leave it go at that, but I need the fence to help keep the local criminals out of my yard.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Here in Shillinois, it is well nigh impossible to find ANY home improvement type company that will not stick you with a bunch of illegals. The fence in my yard is on it's last legs and has been for quite some time now. I have the money available to replace it but will not do so until I can find a company that doesn't use illegals. Which will probably be never. I would just tear it down and leave it go at that, but I need the fence to help keep the local criminals out of my yard.

we needed to have some trees removed, i called a guy and asked if he hires illegals he stammered a bit so i added i do not want illegals on our property. with that he said no problem. he and 2 other english speaking hard working Americans showed up and did an excellent job. does the guy hire illegals, maybe but they didn't get any of our money. i also didn't want criminals to see what 'stuff' we own, there has been a rash of garden/lawn equipment being stolen lately.

Too bad you're not in N. CA. I have a landscape contractor that is 100% American and goes to rallies against illegal immigration. I couldn't believe I found one in liberal land here but I did. I told them about ALIPAC. They are go getters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

recently i saw an add/flier for lawn care group and their 'selling point' was they only knew one language, English, and they spoke very well. i hope they do well. at our business we found a hard working college educated American to do the lawn care. he is very busy and not taking new clients. desite what la rasist say these are jobs Americans are willing to do.