Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT EVERY STATE HAS TO DO NOW

National Security Begins at Home Sponsors Challenge Democrat Leader DeWeese Regarding Inaction on Illegal Immigration Reform Package
    06/27/07

During a special parliamentary inquiry at the conclusion of Tuesday’s floor proceedings, Representative Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) delivered the following letter to House Democrat Leader Bill DeWeese calling for immediate consideration of the National Security Begins at Home illegal immigration reform package.

In addition to Metcalfe, the joint letter was signed by all other National Security Begins at Home package prime sponsors which include: Representatives Tom Creighton (R-Lancaster), Mark Mustio (R-Allegheny) and Scott Perry (R-York/Cumberland).

“Dear Mr. DeWeese:

Based on the large volume of petitions, letters, e-mails, phone calls and other types of correspondence that we continue to receive, citizens in Pennsylvania and across the nation are becoming incensed with the unrelenting push for amnesty by President Bush and certain out-of-touch senators in Washington, D.C.

In Pennsylvania, our own United States Sen. Arlen Specter continues to anger taxpayers by serving as a leading “point manâ€

Wish my state would so something. They are too busy trying to make the entire state a sanctuary.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I wonder just how long the list would be for jobs lost in Texas - or how long the list would be for crimes committed by illegals? Probably not enough paper to list them all.

We live in a very small town and there are maybe 3 American Hispanic famlies here. There are some illegals, I noticed 3 or 4 families.

We are not here much as we travel, but I do read the paper when I am here. Last year, the Sheriff ran his obligatory notification of child predators living in our town. He listed 3, with pictures. Two of them were Hispanic - with Hispanic surnames. Now what's the chances of a town with maybe, at the very most, having a dozen Hispanic families - and yet 2 of child molestors are Hispanic? Doesn't that seem a little above the norm percentage?

I think they were placed here by our government to hide them out - maybe I am just paranoid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Wish my state would so something. They are too busy trying to make the entire state a sanctuary.
    Be glad you don't live in assachusetts! I have to live with with that human excrement TED hanging around my neck! I have 45 acres of land in Maine I go to and people see my truck's plate and I might as well have a scarlet letter on my forehead!

California could never do this, the state government is infiltrated with racist hispanic politicians who think only of furthering their race ,and to hell with the state.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>