Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

What happened when LaRaza tried to silence us?

Does anyone know what happened when that Racist LaRaza tried to silence pro-enforcement groups from speaking on MSNBC, Fox news, etc...? What was the outcome?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Don't know if this up-to-date, but I hear that only CNN would talk to Janet no one else would.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Don't know if this up-to-date, but I hear that only CNN would talk to Janet no one else would.

That's what I understand as well. And didn't CNN respond with a nice little letter saying something along the lines of "Thanks for being in touch but........." ? I know it was one of the networks.

I'm sure LaRaza won't go away. Marguia the Mouth mentioned targeting sponsors and also taking this to the courts if necessary.

Quite frankly though, I think it will be LaRaza and a few others who are going to find themselves in court.....as defendants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

That's what I understand as well. And didn't CNN respond with a nice little letter saying something along the lines of "Thanks for being in touch but........." ? I know it was one of the networks.

I'm sure LaRaza won't go away. Marguia the Mouth mentioned targeting sponsors and also taking this to the courts if necessary.

Quite frankly though, I think it will be LaRaza and a few others who are going to find themselves in court.....as defendants.
    Let them demand all they want, get as much publicity as they want, put themselves in the spotlight all they want. As the economy worsens, they will see a huge backlash. Hopefully, in time for the election
    "

"Todays undocumented students are America's future leaders" - Janet Murguia

Says it all
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

some NERVE Murguiamouth has!

Lou Dobbs slams Janet Murguia of La Raza 1 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhHAxFnvvgQ

It has been pretty quiet on the topic since then!

I think it is just a fluke though.

Then again we have been silenced to some extent for some reason.

Oh ya. Dropping the amnesty bill and then the trick to get us all to drop our pitchforks and other garden implements with the fence bill.

Now I remember!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Good videos Populist

MW
    Populist wrote:

Yeah, I saw the show. Unfortunately I think that round went to Ms. Marguia. Personally, I don't think Lou ever did respond to her accusations in the manner he should have. He promised to discuss the issue further at a later date but I don't think it ever happened (maybe I missed it).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast