Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What Happens If A US President Stops Speaking, And Nobody Claps - Video

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

What Happens If A US President Stops Speaking, And Nobody Claps - Video

What Happens If A US President Stops Speaking, And Nobody Claps

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/26/2014 14:27 -0400

... does it mean that everyone saw right through the endless bluster, hollow rhetoric and empty promises of the man tasked with reading from a teleprompter, and currently in charge of one of the world's most totalitarian states? Because either someone is getting fired for forgetting to turn on the "applause" sign, or Europeans no longer care for the lies uttered by Obama on all topics NSA-related (and all other topics too). One wonders: how long until the US president finally gets the same treatment in his own country?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...d-nobody-claps
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Embarassing: One Man Claps for Obama After Netherlands News Conference [video]

Posted by admin / March 26, 2014

President Barack Obama failed to receive any significant applause or cheers Tuesday in the Netherlands after concluding his joint news conference with Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte.

The narcissistic Obama awkwardly remained at the podium and thanked the crowd of journalists and photographers twice, expecting the usual fanfare and applause he receives from the State Run Media in the United States, but that wasn’t what he got.

Instead, he was met with a single slow and rather awkward clap proving he isn’t such a big deal around the world where he isn’t protected by a willing media.

Watch the video embarrassing video below:

http://www.therightnews.net/embarass...ference-video/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rush Limbaugh

You may not think that it's as bad for Obama out there as I'm making it out to be. Just listen.

One (1) Person Claps for Obama at the Hague

rushlimbaugh.com

MAN: Clap. Clap. Clap.

One Person Claps for Obama at The Hague

March 27, 2014

Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: You may not think that it's as bad for Obama out there as I'm making it out to be. Well, Tuesday morning at The Hague, in the Netherlands, Obama held a joint press conference with the Netherlands prime minister Mark Rutte.
    At the very end of the presser, Obama ends it by saying this. Now, you'll hear the emcee, but the point is one person... We did not doctor this. This is the point I have to tell you: We did not touch this.
    There is no verbal audio equivalent of anything they Photoshopped here. This happened exactly as you will hear it -- and I'm rolling the dice that it is what I think it is, 'cause I haven't heard it yet. So it better be. Here we go.
    OBAMA: I'm also confident that the core values that America has always believed in -- in terms of privacy, rule of law, individual rights -- that has guided, uh, the United States for many years and will continue to guide us into the future. Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you again.

MAN: Clap. Clap. Clap.
    EMCEE: Okay, ladies and gentlemen, that was the last question. Thank you very much for coming.
    Renzi: That's it. One person applauded. See, I didn't tell you what to look for. I just told you we didn't doctor it. One person. Remember when Obama went to Berlin in 2008, the god effect and the big sound system? "Citizens of Berlin, I'm here to save the world!" What did they have, 500,000 people show up? It was a beer garden night, and 500,000 people showed up. Now compare.
    He's over there trying to bleed off some cool factor from the pope. Play this again, Friday. This is the president. This is Tuesday morning, a couple of days ago, wrapping things up at The Hague, standing next to the Netherlands prime minister, Mark Rutte. (replaying sound bite) That's not even a golf course clap, folks. That's just... Well, that's just different.
    BREAK TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: Here's Patty, Longmont, Colorado, I'm glad you called. Great to have you on the program.
    CALLER: Hi, Rush. Yeah, just to change the subject a little bit, I was wondering what you think about what's going on with Russia and the Ukraine and Crimea and what Obama's really thinking and doing there and if it had anything to do with his off-mic comment about flexibility after the election.
    RUSH: No, no, no. You mean when he told Dmitry Medvedev, "Hey, tell Vlad to hang in there. I have more flexibility after I win"?
    CALLER: Hm-hm.
    RUSH: That was getting rid of nuclear weapons. I think he went to the Hague to see that babe that runs the Netherlands he took the selfie with.
    CALLER: Oh, okay.
    RUSH: She was from Denmark. Okay. Well, it's close enough, though.
    CALLER: Nothing to do with annexing Crimea and building up troops in the Ukraine?
    RUSH: It could well. Look, it's a good point. You're the first to make that connection, and you may have a point, I have to admit that. I'm glad you changed the subject. It's a good point.
    END TRANSCRIPT

Related Links

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...a_at_the_hague
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-17-2014 at 05:44 AM.

Awkward: It Only Took 5 Seconds For This Audience To Crush Obama’s Ego

By Brandon Stewart on March 26, 2014

The clips and soundbites keep rolling out of Obama’s speech yesterday at the Hague. It’s almost not even to relevant to mention what he spoke about in detail.
    Russia this…America that…loose Nukes…. Thank you – cue thunderous applause…..
    No one claps!
    Ok, well ONE guy clapped kind of, and I’m willing to put good money on the fact that guy was a staffer.
    The clip is just too good for words.

I’m sure that had to hurt his pride.

http://conservativepost.com/awkward-...ush-obama-ego/

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    What Happens If A US President Stops Speaking, And Nobody Claps

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/26/2014 14:27 -0400

... does it mean that everyone saw right through the endless bluster, hollow rhetoric and empty promises of the man tasked with reading from a teleprompter, and currently in charge of one of the world's most totalitarian states? Because either someone is getting fired for forgetting to turn on the "applause" sign, or Europeans no longer care for the lies uttered by Obama on all topics NSA-related (and all other topics too). One wonders: how long until the US president finally gets the same treatment in his own country?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...d-nobody-claps
    one of the day's no one is going to show up at his meeting

Awkward: It Only Took 5 Seconds For This Audience To Crush Obama’s Ego

By Becky Bailey on March 26, 2014

The clips and soundbites keep rolling out of Obama’s speech yesterday at the Hague. It’s almost not even to relevant to mention what he spoke about in detail.
    Russia this…America that…loose Nukes…. Thank you – cue thunderous applause…..
    No one claps!
    Ok, well ONE guy clapped kind of, and I’m willing to put good money on the fact that guy was a staffer.
    The clip is just too good for words.

I’m sure that had to hurt his pride.

http://conservativepost.com/awkward-...ush-obama-ego/