Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is our relationship with India these days. India seems to have a STRONG say in what's going on around here.

Just my impression. but we seem to have given them a heck of a lot for a country in a recession, at war and with all of our own problems.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was...

I am a musician and the restaurant where I play is owned by a man from Scotland..but he moved to Canada years ago. I was asking him about scotland, about their socialized medicine etc...and we finally got down to the nitty gritty. I was asking him about education there and what not...he said it had definately gone down because years back their leaders started bringing a lot of 3rd world people into the country. So...it looks like the New World Order people are bringing them into all of the non 3rd world countries to:
    1: Kill the identity and traditions of the country
    2: to kill their soverignty

It is happening all over..look at England and Austrailia..France...Spain...broken down with muslims and others...

It reallly is a plan for no borders and a one world government with the UN as the ruling body.

Re: What in the Heck is Going On!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    There's something seriously noticable and strange going on and I know it's probably not just happening where I live.

It's not just illegals from Latin America, we are flooded here with a major influx of Asians, Indians, and Chinese and Viet Namese and from different countries in Africa just to name a few.

Does anyone know or understand what is going on? The only answer I can come up with is that people are coming from all over the world now and overstaying their visas.

I don't know what else to think. Doesn't our government have ANY control over this?
    Most of my neighbors are Asian and Indian, I figure most weren't born here because most of them speak broken english or they speak no english at all...They must all have good jobs because they drive expensive cars! By the way alot of them have their elderly parents living with them taking care of the children...This is common place in my neigborhood.. I can't figure out how so many were able to come here bringing along their elderly parents with them?

Armed...

I have to say one more thing. We are the only country where the citizens are allowed to be armed. They can't really do much until they disarm us. Bush just tried to do it...but he got stopped. We must be concerned about holding the politicians feet to the fire on the Constitution before they burn it.

working4change
    Yes it's happening. We have many nationalities but my area has countless Russian women coming over and overstaying their tourist visas. They take jobs as caregivers or maids, have a handler to line up jobs for them and then pay the handler half of their money before they send the rest of it home. They all live in of course and have their food and shelter included. I am so tired of lawbreakers getting a free ride.

They bring their parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, etc. via the chain migration system. The U.S. used to bring in legal immigrants based on their skills (scientists, technology). Then Congress changed the system because they didn't wan families to be broken up. Hence chain migration and lots of poor, many uneducated, legal immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    [
    Most of my neighbors are Asian and Indian, I figure most weren't born here because most of them speak broken english or they speak no english at all...They must all have good jobs because they drive expensive cars! By the way alot of them have their elderly parents living with them taking care of the children...This is common place in my neigborhood.. I can't figure out how so many were able to come here bringing along their elderly parents with them?
    Same with my Vietnamese neighbor who owns a Chinese restaurant. He came in as a political refugee escaping Communism, after five years because a US Citizen and then sponsored his mother. You neighbors are doing the same thing, after five years become a citizen and sponsor their parents for green cards.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jazzlover, check out the topic on Obamas Senate Bill, read it carefully, it has gun control in it. All nations to ban small arms.

We have ALOT of different people here. I would venture to guess there's more legal, illegal and resident foreigners here than regular American citizens. Seriously....a trip to the mall is like a trip to the UN.....every language you can think of is spoken. I'm the one who feels like the tourist in a strange land frantically trying to find an American who can understand me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    [
    Same with my Vietnamese neighbor who owns a Chinese restaurant. He came in as a political refugee escaping Communism, after five years because a US Citizen and then sponsored his mother. You neighbors are doing the same thing, after five years become a citizen and sponsor their parents for green cards.
    What I find interesting is how so many foreigners are able to start and own their own businesses here in the U.S? It seems this government is more than willing to help people of other countries, but not our own citizens? I find it really frustrating that our government doesn't care about us!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast