Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I must say though, at least from my experience most if not all of the other ethnicities speak English or at least they want to. The Mexicans want the U.S. to accommodate them rather than they “assimilateâ€

Quote Originally Posted by neodyn55
    I submit that your requirements for the perfect immigrant are unfairly high.
    Let me repeat the oath of Citizenship here:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God. In acknowledgement whereof I have hereunto affixed my signature.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People who think they are seeing a lot of Asians aren't likely to be hallucinating. As difficult and expensive as it is to come here, some are trying all sorts of ways to get here - and often succeeding. Visa fraud and undetected (and apathetically unenforced) visa overstays are big and gettting bigger.

Press Releases 2007
    U.S. is Tough on Visa Fraud
    May 16, 2007

Chandigarh - The U.S. Mission to India is alarmed by a rush of clearly unqualified visa applicants in recent weeks, creating a scarcity of visa appointments in New Delhi and Mumbai for legitimate Indian travelers during the busy summer travel season.

Speaking to reporters at the Chandigarh Press Club today, U.S. Consul General Peter Kaestner said that a significant number of applicants are relying on incorrect information and are using false documents to support their applications.

Mr. Kaestner highlighted the strict procedures the U.S. Mission follows to catch and prosecute people seeking to obtain U.S. visas with false or fraudulent information, emphasizing that not only could the use of fake documents make a person permanently ineligible to enter the United States, it could also lead to criminal prosecution in India.

Addressing the issue of fraudulent information and documents, Mr. Kaestner said, "There are individuals and companies who are taking advantage of Indian citizens by suggesting they can provide a short cut to an American visa. These people are deceiving innocent people into wasting their money and making it harder for legitimate travelers to obtain visa appointments."
    http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/pr051607.html

Press Releases
    U.S. Embassy Stands Tough on Visa Fraud
    June 8, 2007

New Delhi -- The U.S. Embassy has referred seven cases of visa fraud to Indian law enforcement for criminal investigation since June 1. These police referrals include all visa categories, including religious workers, temporary skilled workers (H1Bs), students, and general tourist/business travelers.
    http://kolkata.usconsulate.gov/wwwhipr060807.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BearFlagRepublic, I know Pat Buchanan and one I will surely find time to read his book one day.

Funny thing here: while many Americans are telling me that they fear more for Europe I'm in fact more anxious about USA. But maybe the situation is equally bad on both sides of the Big Pond.

Anyway I meant my suggestions seriously yesterday. I hope one day our internet/phone based activism will reach 'real life' stage.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    It is definitely sad to see what is going on and I believe that there are more very unpleasant conclusions we should draw:

1) our civilization is dead
    All what is remaining is the greed of corporations and perversion of hard leftists. Common people are slaves of their TV sets and they do not care.

2) we must procreate - for whatever it takes
    Words are not enough.

3) we must regain our culture and identity
    We do not have any identity. We are simply numbers on our tax forms. Thats all.
    Hey Lugundum.

Have you read Death of the West by Pat Buchanan? I am in the middle of it. Highly recommended, if you have not checked it out.

I weep for Europe.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456