Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

it sure seems like our elected officials were elected by..... foreign-born squatters....

where to they get the money to pay the Coyotes?... they save some upfront, then they become "indentured" for the rest until it's all paid; a real "slave trade" of the 21st century variety...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

I've never herd about this before either. How do Cubans that are smuggled here on go-fast boats that are poor and are trying to make a better life afford to be smuggled? I herd it costs 10,000 to smuggle someone here from Cuba.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    extex, I am not personally ranting at you, but at the idea that the social workers are innocent these days, when it comes to aiding and abeting illegal aliens.

I do know as well that a good portion of them have become quite adept at cheating the system in order to fully benefit from being here.

I did turn this information over to an elected state official who works closely with this particular agency. I have hopes she will find out what kind of shenanigans is going on within each office, and help to end this kind of blatant cheating of the system.

I am sure that there have been many, and still are, good social workers who follow the rules and do what is right, but it has to be getting increasingly harder on them to tow the line with all of the inner corruption at the state and local levels.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right, Liz

I used to get overloaded by the courts. The courts are overloaded and their probation officers were glad to rid themselves of clients to social workers who have (for the most part) about triple the caseload they can actually handle. I was burned out in just a few years. Like teaching, just too little money for the headaches..........

I helped operate an institution for dependent & neglected teens. Got very little help from the community, the schools, the parents, anyone. I can only imagine the frustration added by this invasion from the south. We have to halt it ASAP !!

extex

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    extex, the way I see it in this case is that we have enough of our own problems within our own American society, and then to be taking on another countries most dysfunctional is just too much too ask.

We had talked with a local officer about the problems we are facing in our community recently, and on the topic of an incident which occured against my 13 year old son (he was jumped by two other teens to try to take money), we asked the officer if this is becoming a common thing. He responded by telling us of seeing the same kids hanging around, and in trouble all the time, and all the while, some if not all of the parents were in trouble as well. "Dyfunctional breeding dysfunctional", he said.

Another local officer I had spoke with about gang issues in the area, I made the comment to him that I would bet that if all of the illegal aliens were deported today, I would bet that some gang members would be gone as well, he said "almost all gang members would be gone if they were deported". Now mind you this man was the head of the Gang Enforcement team here (retired now).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    extex, I am going to give you a shorter version of what I told all here back in March.

My husband works full-time, I homeschool. We found ourselves needing the one time help of a social service agency with our electric bill (to avoid shut-off). When in the office, there was only one other client who stayed in the reception area so the receptionist could translate for the worker.

Back in the office, the two social workers shared an office, which I was in. The worker helping me was apparently a manager and the other came to her desk and said "it (their system) said they do not qualify, what should I do?", manager said "how much is their income?", worker said "$3,999.74", managers asked, "how many in the household?", worker said "four". The manager then said this, and I quote "see if there is anyone else in the household without a social, they will usually not tell you, but there usually is, that should help it go through".

So extex, not only was this manger suggesting that they push them through although their income was too high (double what my husband makes for four), but also she suggested doing it by using names of people who might be living there who have no social security numbers to verify income or no, or even exisitng or not.

First question in my mind was "who would not have a social security number, and were hesitant to let this agency know they had them living there but illegal aliens?", and, "without a social security number this agency could not even verify if there was more income for those unlisted people".

Now also let me interject this, when my oldest daughter was growing up and I was a single parent, I never received child support from her father. Although in that day, according to the state for any help, my income, plus the ordered (remember, I said I NEVER received it, they simply showed it being court ordered and it was an income mark against me) child support made me above to get help with food. Many evenings rolled around to where I had to scrape together just enough food to feed my child. Now I am getting back support, and I had to report this to this agency. Everything had to be verified!

So much for no favortism of illegals. Yes, I know maybe the the woman in the office might have had legal childrem here, but the workers were aware of her circumstances and also that some others would qualify them although they were apparently illegal.
    AmericanElizabeth, I went through a lot of the same things you did as a single mom. Despite working three jobs, I didn't make a lot of money. I was, in the 90's, about $100 a month over the "poverty level" (before taxes), which was about $13,000 a year...and couldn't qualify for any help. It was, however, perfectly fine for me to pay taxes to, in part, support those too sorry to get up and get one job.

Then, after my kids were grown, they finally started 'forcing' Americans off welfare. My question now is, why? Why push lazy Americans off to let lazy illegal aliens take the money??? Makes NO sense. I'd much prefer my tax money went to support lazy Americans than lazy illegals. Kind of the lesser of two evils.

And as far as the social workers at the welfare offices, I think there was a guy on here...may have been another site though...who said they were forbidden to ask about citizenship in his area. Just hand over the money.

Re: What I NEVER hear anyone address...

Quote Originally Posted by American
    If the illegals are so poor and are "just trying to make a better life for their families", where do they get the THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to hire coyotes to bring them over the border? the money that is sent back home to their families from those here working illegally

From what I've read in the past, they pay the coyotes something like $5,000 - $7,000 each to bring them here.

I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY! most legal citizens don't cram 20+ people into one residence to save on housing. We also pay income taxes, purchase auto insurance, etc...unlike most illegal aliens.

So, I would really like to know how I'm better off than they are!? I also don't get food stamps, social security, welfare, or medicare. I agree. I'm not crowded in my home, but I drive a small economy car while I see plenty of people I believe to be illegal cruising in some really nice SUVs and sports cars. I know the social security system here in Huntsville is giving benefits to the illegals. Several young single mothers who work for me have verified that and they are angry.

I have never heard this addressed - have you?
    [/b]
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12