Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's in how you ask.

Maybe you could say that you want to make sure the farms you all are doing business with are following all laws. Then make a list of several and one of them be not hiring illegals.

Don't be afraid. If you offend them, then so be it.

We're in the mess because of the PC culture that is keeping everyone in "check."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

MW
    Lynne wrote:

"Greetings - Our farm could not function without the harvest and preparation labor that comes from our Spanish workers (primarily from Mexico). "
    I wonder why the CSA felt it was necessary to mention this. Are they making a political statement?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Lynne wrote:

"Greetings - Our farm could not function without the harvest and preparation labor that comes from our Spanish workers (primarily from Mexico). "
    I wonder why the CSA felt it was necessary to mention this. Are they making a political statement?
    Well, here is the rest of it, it explains why he mentioned the Mexican workers I suppose.

" Greetings - Our farm could not function without the harvest and preparation labor that comes from our Spanish workers (primarily from Mexico). **** ***** is one of my very best workers and she is a great cook. Look for her recipe for stuffed zucchini below. "

I just sent him an email. We'll see what his response is.

Thanks everyone for your input. I think I do still always worry about being PC.

LYNNE: YOU SAID THE NEWSLETTER STATED THAT THIS FARM CAN NOT MAKE IT WITHOUT THEIR "SPANISH" WORKERS. WHY CANT THEY? ARE THEY PAYING THEM BELOW MINIMUM WAGE? DO THEY HAVE WORK COMP INSURANCE? DO THEY PAY THEM FOR OVERTIME? I WOULD BE CURIOUS TO KNOW THE ANSWERS. WHY IS IT THEY COULD NOT HIRE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK OTHER LANGUAGES? WHY DO THEY ONLY HIRE "SPANISH" WORKERS? IF YOU WANT ORGANIC, GROW YOUR OWN VEGGIES. IT IS NOT VERY HARD AND SAVES MONEY. AND YOU WONT BE SUPPORTING SLAVE LABOR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Lynne, I would certainly feel free to ask ,as you are not just a customer, but you have vested interest in this farm. Farmers like this depend on having these "investors" to keep them going and with that comes accountability to the people who give them that money.

Ask and let us know. Good luck.
    Totally agree, big time.
    redpony353, you really need to get that caps lock key fixed. Or are you yelling at everyone?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Always ask. I have no problem asking. If I go to a farmers market and the employees do not speak English. I ask. Then I ask how they know if they say they are legal. IF they have the process down, they wont be offended. If they do get offended, it is their problem not yours. You have the right to decide if you dont want to support criminal activity.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12