Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    oh my, are you holding Ron Paul responsble for possibly pushing Ghouliani and thompson ahead? that is absolutely ridiculous.
    I do not hold him responsible for this. He is running a campaign. I would NOT expect him to simply roll over. Far from it.

Listen, Ron Paul has a huge following - not only on the internet. He just spoke in CA and drew ~1300 people
    Wow, in CA even with it's millions of ppl. Heck, over here in IA (next door neighbors of mine), Tom can only pull in 800-1000 or so (in towns with 4000 ppl in them).

Seriously, it is time to end this tit for tat. Yes, each candidate has his (her ) following. There are only 3 candidates that are not business as usually beltway vermin. Let us all just pray that one (or a ticket) of them survives to come out on top.

H.

But be that as it may, being the MOST POPULAR republican candidate on the web means something.
    Hmm, two words, Howard Dean. I agree STRONGLY that RP has a large following, and a very large INet following. But so did Howard (and Howard had the MSM also). So simply thinking that the INet spells lead, is whistling in the dim (yes, not in the dark).

Also, besides Ron Paul.. who are these other three? Tancredo, Hunter and who is the last????? Personally.. ONLY those three should be running..
    There are 3 only. Ron, Tom and Duncan. The others can simply burn in hades for all I care.

H.

Mike Warner

The article that DinTN posted that is the subject of this thread amounts to an avowed Ron Paul supporter lying about Rep. Tancredo's proposal.

If the best that an internet blogger supporting the candidacy of Ron Paul can do is lie about Rep. Tancredo's proposal, he should just stop blogging.

Rep. Tancredo's proposal is one I support.

Maybe Mike Warner can tell everyone in a future blog entry when Ron Paul has ever proposed comprehensive legislation to address legal immigration and illegal immigration. In the meantime, he should stop lying about Rep. Tancredo's proposal.

Illegal Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    oh my, are you holding Ron Paul responsble for possibly pushing Ghouliani and thompson ahead? that is absolutely ridiculous.
    I do not hold him responsible for this. He is running a campaign. I would NOT expect him to simply roll over. Far from it.

Listen, Ron Paul has a huge following - not only on the internet. He just spoke in CA and drew ~1300 people
    Wow, in CA even with it's millions of ppl. Heck, over here in IA (next door neighbors of mine), Tom can only pull in 800-1000 or so (in towns with 4000 ppl in them).

Seriously, it is time to end this tit for tat. Yes, each candidate has his (her ) following. There are only 3 candidates that are not business as usually beltway vermin. Let us all just pray that one (or a ticket) of them survives to come out on top.

H.

But be that as it may, being the MOST POPULAR republican candidate on the web means something.
    Hmm, two words, Howard Dean. I agree STRONGLY that RP has a large following, and a very large INet following. But so did Howard (and Howard had the MSM also). So simply thinking that the INet spells lead, is whistling in the dim (yes, not in the dark).

[quote:26ifpz2d]Also, besides Ron Paul.. who are these other three? Tancredo, Hunter and who is the last????? Personally.. ONLY those three should be running..
    There are 3 only. Ron, Tom and Duncan. The others can simply burn in hades for all I care.

H.[/quote:26ifpz2d]

Rep. Tancredo also supports the elimination of all welfare and social services for illegal aliens.

Ø Restoring America’s immigration system to more traditional numbers and encourages the assimilation of America’s most recent great wave in prioritizing nuclear family admissions, tightening the investor immigrant criteria, and tightening the employment-based green card category to ensure that prospective immigrants who will uniquely contribute to American society are admitted.
    I really have a problem with this part. If its talking about the *cough* 12 million illegals already here.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Rest assured, Tom isn't talking about any illegal aliens. He wants to give them the boot just like we all do. But his nice boot is "deportation through attrition." If the jobs and perks ain't here, they'll go home.

He's talking about all those legal immigrants who refuse to assimilate. And he wants to reduce the flow of legal immigrants because the numbers are just out of control. I think we allow about 1.5 million now - when it used to be around 500,000, or even less.

Assimilation

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Ø Restoring America’s immigration system to more traditional numbers and encourages the assimilation of America’s most recent great wave in prioritizing nuclear family admissions, tightening the investor immigrant criteria, and tightening the employment-based green card category to ensure that prospective immigrants who will uniquely contribute to American society are admitted.
    I really have a problem with this part. If its talking about the *cough* 12 million illegals already here.
    The part about which you post is referring to the assimilation of legal immigrants, not illegal aliens. Rep. Tancredo believes that illegal aliens should be deported, not assimilated.

Good then

Im 100% behind Tom...BUT WHY O WHY ISNT THE MEDIA......This man could easily be our next President. IF his message could get out. He isnt getting near the same coverage as the democraps OR even MCnut.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

They're not behind him because they're jerks. They only look at the ones who are getting all the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    They're not behind him because they're jerks. They only look at the ones who are getting all the cash.
    I think its a combination of the two. The MSM is big-time OBL. The lobbies and the MSM both work to fix the elections.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I think its a combination of the two. The MSM is big-time OBL. The lobbies and the MSM both work to fix the elections.
    Yeah, and the MSM is mainly comprised of liberals.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast