Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where can one find data on deportations?

I'm looking for some statistical reports and analysis of deportations both current and historical. Anyone know a good reference? I couldn't find anything specific at either CIS or ICE. Thanks.

I just heard or read a report somewhere that said they are deporting 1 million a year, whether that was every year or just last year.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How interesting. Recently our city hall stated that they were going after 287g. After the excitement died long time city hall watchers said it was ALL talk.

Our mayor got mad hearing all this and called into Fred Flannigan's show (he was in DC) to say the city was going to apply, looking into the cost, etct... etc... He said, "The number of people [Waukegan's deported] is staggering." When asked a number he said, "We've deported one....oh I've better not say."

A city watcher has filed a freedom of information act to find out how many Waukegan has deported. A cop? reported on our town site this;

TidBits
    Starting Member 24 Posts
    Posted - 06/13/2007 : 01:17:23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The number of people Waukegan is staggering". Give me a break, I can count on my hand how many people Waukegan has deported. All I can say is that this is a bunch of ......

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp ... hichpage=2
    __________________________________________________ _________

Regardless, this Monday some people are going to the council meeting to 'request' that the city get moving with the 287g application.

Stay tuned for our progress!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That one million certainly includes border apprehensions which hover around 1 million every year. There is no way we are deporting that many from the interior United States. No way Jose.

MW
    Moonglade wrote:

There is no way we are deporting that many from the interior United States. No way Jose.
    You're certainly right about that! If they were actually deporting 1 million from the interior, Bush would have no reason to legalize the so-called 12 million currently in the United States. All he would have to do is secure the border and keep deporting 1 million a year, and poof our problem would be solved in 12 years.

Back to reality - you're right Moonglade, Chertoff is not deporting 1 million a year. Furthermore, we also know there far more than 12 million illegals residing in the United States.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn