Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where we're at

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    All assets and monies received should be seized from each and every illegal alien that is caught anyway. What they "own" was gotten by and through illegal means (false I.D., etc), which is clearly cause to seize by law. I get sick when I read that illegals busted through raids are allowed to get their last check or money due! Take their homes, cars, and anything else they obtained ILLEGALLY and send them home with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Auction it all off and pay expenses while giving legal citizens a good deal!

What happens when a legal citizen is busted for drugs? Right, everything they own is seized on the spot. They say the drug money was used to buy assets, so the earned money was gotten through illegal means, and the assets were purchased with that illegal money. Same darn thing!
    You can't do that to the poor little illegals! You'd be separating families.
    Like when WHITE people go to jail/prison for breaking the law!!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Banned
    When your right your right .
    My bad

Banned
    So if I understand this , no time line , just a good old preempted strike .
    I don't know how that could be logistically or constitutionally be carried out .
    At least without a declaration of marshal law , but I like your attitude . I think .
    You know our methods may differ but our goal is the sovereignty of the U.S.A . I think we agree .
    The point is we need to let the politicians hear from us every day and get more American citizens involved everyday .
    Our immigration policies are so messed up , besides those already here illegally , the new breed of visa economic terrorists that come in every day . The U.S immigration policies are national suicide and must be stopped .
    We are in agreement , deport them all , with the shirt on their back and an orange picked by an American Farm Worker .
    My Opinion
    Merry Christmas .

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    The U.S immigration policies are national suicide and must be stopped .
    Now thats a great line. Says it all, don't it?

People are stupid because most of them were educated in a school with a liberal agenda! And most are too spineless to stand up and fight for their beliefs!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234