Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where Will We Be in Another 50 Years?

I would just like to poll fellow ALIPACers on where they think this whole situation, here in the U.S., is going when viewed with a long-term perspective.

Some questions to consider:

1. Will Americans ever stand up?
    2. Will the Southwest continue to become hispanicized?
    3. Will illegal immigration continue in spite of an economic downturn?
    4. Will America (as a nation) even survive as a viable entity?
    5. Will racial and ethnic balkanization become a reality?
    6. Will the two-party system more or less continue as it has been?
    7. Will the American people become extinct?
    8. Will the American way of life continue?

Feel free to contribute to this thread as it suits you.

in 50 years at this rate of decline . No America . WASP will have disappeared.
    our grandkids will have nothing to live for as for real freedoms only to pay taxes . Slave to Corp America it no life imo . Muslims will be fighting the Mexicans . And the same gutless lying politicians will still be in office . The CFR will be protected by Black Water
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

It is times like this, when I am made to think about the future that I conclude that I am sorry I even brought children into this world. I love them, they are a great source of pride for me, and they have been a treasury every day from day one. But when I think of what I’m asking them to face after I am gone, well, I just hang my head in shame. My parents may not have been able give me everything I wanted, or even needed, but that did leave with a country that appeared to have something going for it. And then left me with the knowledge that I can be apart of it. All I had to do was apply myself, and not to expect handouts.

But now I have no clue as to how to advise my children for their future. When I was at my schooling level, the general advice then was “Learn something with computers, the way it’s going everyone will need to know the basicsâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

[quote="MadInChicago"]It is times like this, when I am made to think about the future that I conclude that I am sorry I even brought children into this world. I love them, they are a great source of pride for me, and they have been a treasury every day from day one. But when I think of what I’m asking them to face after I am gone, well, I just hang my head in shame. My parents may not have been able give me everything I wanted, or even needed, but that did leave with a country that appeared to have something going for it. And then left me with the knowledge that I can be apart of it. All I had to do was apply myself, and not to expect handouts.

But now I have no clue as to how to advise my children for their future. When I was at my schooling level, the general advice then was “Learn something with computers, the way it’s going everyone will need to know the basicsâ€
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

FrustratedPatriot, here is an HONEST answer to your questions:

1. Yes...But it will be to late to change the damage.
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. No... Not in its present form
    5. Yes
    6. Yes
    7. Yes... Sad but True
    8. No... Just look at the SW right now.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I think America will be around in fifty years, but I doubt its current or historical form will be present. When Rome transformed from a republic into an empire, for example, the entity known as Rome lasted for several more centuries. The founding ideals had long since been severed, however.

As Aristotle talked in Politics about 'revolution within the form': "People do not easily change, but love their own ancient customs; and it is by small degrees only that one thing takes the place of another; so that the ancient laws will remain, while the power will be in the hands of those who have brought about a revolution in the state."

1. Will Americans ever stand up? Yes
    2. Will the Southwest continue to become hispanicized? Yes
    3. Will illegal immigration continue in spite of an economic downturn? Yes
    4. Will America (as a nation) even survive as a viable entity? No
    5. Will racial and ethnic balkanization become a reality? Yes
    6. Will the two-party system more or less continue as it has been? Yes
    7. Will the American people become extinct? They will continue in different forms.
    8. Will the American way of life continue? Perhaps in some enclaves that emerge.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Re: Where Will We Be in Another 50 Years?

Quote Originally Posted by frustratedpatriot
    1. Will Americans ever stand up?
    Yes, our children definitely will when their backs are put to the wall. If the NAU is realised I definitely see it happening.
    2. Will the Southwest continue to become hispanicized?
    Yes, unfortunately. Americans are fleeing at a rate of 100,000 a year, and are being replaced one for one by illegals.
    3. Will illegal immigration continue in spite of an economic downturn?
    Yes. No matter how bad it gets here it will always be 100 times better than Latin America.
    4. Will America (as a nation) even survive as a viable entity?
    Not in its current form. But yes, somewhere, in some form.
    5. Will racial and ethnic balkanization become a reality?
    Yes.
    6. Will the two-party system more or less continue as it has been?
    NO. Unless Americans are total idiots. But no anyway......the Third Worlders will form their own popular parties.
    7. Will the American people become extinct?
    Absolutely not.
    8. Will the American way of life continue?
    Again, not in its current form. But yes, we will exist in some form. Its really tough to take out a people. Genocide has been attempted throughout history, and usually fails. Especially the form being used on Americans would never work in totality. We have to be willing participants in our own destruction, and we have been. But that can not possibly last forever.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

At this rate, America will not survive, unless GOD steps in.

In 50 years, I see a 3rd world continent with people scattered everywhere. There will be no common language, no common culture, no common currency. IMO, we will be nothing more than a CHAOTIC and CORRUPT nation.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="browneyes106"][quote="MadInChicago"]It is times like this, when I am made to think about the future that I conclude that I am sorry I even brought children into this world. I love them, they are a great source of pride for me, and they have been a treasury every day from day one. But when I think of what I’m asking them to face after I am gone, well, I just hang my head in shame. My parents may not have been able give me everything I wanted, or even needed, but that did leave with a country that appeared to have something going for it. And then left me with the knowledge that I can be apart of it. All I had to do was apply myself, and not to expect handouts.

<div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Many of us here won't live another 50 years unless the Creator comes soon and we survive the comming apocalypse .

But those who do will be living in a new millinium of peace and joy .

There will still be nations because they will all have to go up to Jeruselem to worship the Messiah . Everyone will sit under his own tree and sickness will be a thing of the past .

This is my understanding of what I read .

This is my hope anyway . No more poverty , pain and suffering for any of the worlds peoples .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast