Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who did it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome back mkfarnam.

We definately are making an impact!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MK

WELCOME
    BACK
    MK
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Welcome back, glad to see you. Can you believe that just six short years ago I fought getting a computer. Can't live without it now. We live in the information age and the politicians haven't kept up (except for Al Gore of course since he invented the internet) and its blowing their minds. It's scaring them because people across the country of like minds are meeting and working as a solid group. Before we were fragmented so it was easy for people to feel alone on a subject. THAT HAS CHANGED FOREVER. The smart ones will finally say we have an electorate that is far more saavy and informed and that electorate is passing the word along to others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad to see you back MK!
    Hows it feel to be out of CA.?

If we can save America it will surely be because of the internet and conservative talk radio. We can now communicate instantly. We also do a much better job of getting the TRUTH so it is not so easly for our cheating politicians to sneak bills through the House and Senate.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Good to see you made it safely, mk, and welcome back. We are in for some tough fights ahead and can use your help, and your good humor.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Thank You everyone,
    I see that I have alot of catching up to do.

Mountaindog:
    I`m still in a "culture shock" because I`m skeptical of being ripped off by businesses, which does`nt happen here, atleast like it does in California.
    The people are very nice and helpful here.
    ------------------------

If not for the internet, I would still be just another "inactive complainers" (and I might add ignorant to the facts), that just goes around complaining about the hoardes of Mexicans hanging around WalMart.

For me, it started with a commercial about two years ago, for NumbersUSA that frankly I was shocked to see on a local tv station! "Mr. President, I'll do that job!" was all it took for me to log on to NumbersUSA, and that was the beginning of hours of google searches.

If not for the internet I would not have known how easily I could call, fax and email MY representatives and voice my opinion, which I took full advantage of. I very rarely see illegal immigration mentioned on local tv. Just before the November elections I asked the chairman of my local Democratic party: "How to people who have no computer know just how bad our government is screwing them?" his reply was, "they don't."
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    If not for the internet, I would still be just another "inactive complainers" (and I might add ignorant to the facts), that just goes around complaining about the hoardes of Mexicans hanging around WalMart.

For me, it started with a commercial about two years ago, for NumbersUSA that frankly I was shocked to see on a local tv station! "Mr. President, I'll do that job!" was all it took for me to log on to NumbersUSA, and that was the beginning of hours of google searches.

If not for the internet I would not have known how easily I could call, fax and email MY representatives and voice my opinion, which I took full advantage of. I very rarely see illegal immigration mentioned on local tv. Just before the November elections I asked the chairman of my local Democratic party:
    Code:
    "How to people who have no computer know just how bad our government is screwing them?" his reply was, "they don't."
    The saying goes:
    If you don`t know your Rights, you have none.

In Oklahoma I`ve met many people who are concerned about "Illegal Immigation" and are either computer illiterate or don`t have one.(including my new Boss and his Wife)
    I`ve told them about my experience and how much faster thing can be done, several have one on order right now.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12