Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

Who got how many votes?

I spoke with someone at the Constitution Party today, wondering how many votes did Chuck Baldwin, and others get? How many of those votes did the Republicans miss out on?

Here is the site to go to, and read up on those ballots: http://www.ballot-access.org/

I am also going to suggest something. I KNOW we all feel down right now, it seems that it is the end of it "all", but it is not, and would have truthfully felt the same with McCain, he was no friend to the average working American, struggling to get a job when illegals are here taking those very jobs, driving the wages we do have down.

We ALL need to band together and start working in our own states, getting out fliers about the Constitution Party, and in this four years, when peoples disillusions become heavy with Obama's policies, we need to get the word out that there are alternatives and we do not have to stick with either of the two controlling parties.

As a Christian, I am told that I am to be a witness to others, but as an American, I am not doing this, I am not talking to others about their options to "save" America (to take from the Christian way of describing spiritual salvation).

We have to use this time we have been given to start the work of "converting" those people totally disillusioned with both parties, and with failed policies, to join the Constitution Party. I believe this four years, the numbers could grow immensely.

We ALL know that the majority of our two party politicians will not work with us on the illegal immigration issue, we know they have worked against us, while conspiring with racist special interest groups. We need to align ourselves with others, and become a force to reckon with.

Start printing out fliers from the Constitution Party's site: http://www.constitutionparty.com/downlo ... rature.php

As well, be sure we are still promoting ALIPAC, the two just naturally go hand in hand. Start asking the major networks to give this more press time, and work on the build up to four years from now. IF you see how many votes Nader got, although we laugh at Naders perpetual candidacy, it has paid off, his vote tally goes up every year, people remember him, only because his name has been out there, we need to make the Constitution Party's name out there too.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I totally agree AE, and I'm all for it.

AE, you are correct. The Constitution Party needs to build on the momentum we have gain during the past several weeks and months. I voted for Chuck/Darrell this week. I don't have any plans to take down my yard sign or remove my bumper sticker in order to get the word out about the Constitution Party.

Let's keep focused on 2012!!!

Yes AE, we have some time on our side. We will take advantage of it. Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ramack
    AE, you are correct. The Constitution Party needs to build on the momentum we have gain during the past several weeks and months. I voted for Chuck/Darrell this week. I don't have any plans to take down my yard sign or remove my bumper sticker in order to get the word out about the Constitution Party.

Let's keep focused on 2012!!!
    A warm welcome to you Ramack!

I voted for Chuck Baldwin also. A vote for McLame was a wasted vote as far as Im concerned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)