Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: who is the illegal alien?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    and it will be taken
    back the same way.

And you are going to help take it back? I'd like to see you and your little, weak cohorts try. Me and all of the rest of us PROUD Americans won't let you take OUR country.

By the way, the truth's ugly face is how illegals hurt and kill Americans everyday, or how they bring diseases into OUR country, have no respect for America and its people, won't learn the language, assimilate, etc....
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Re: who is the illegal alien?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Subject:
    Date: Sat, June 9, 2007 7:12 pm
    To: williamg@alipac.us

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you (or your forefathers) occupied this country with the help of genocide and all kinds of bruatlity and evilness, and it will be taken back the same way. What goes around comes around! Will you never be able to look at truth's ugly face?
    The TRUTH is what this type of person enjoys distorting for their personal agenda. Isn't it pitiful that this is how they represent their "ideology"? This is one more example that shows how petty people operate. They will never understand how their lack of credibility and contorted belief is unable to get respect or attention.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Dear Removed by William:

Your statement "...and it will be taken back the same way. What goes around comes around" is fundamentally flawed. We have this little thing in America called the Second Amendment to our Constitution that says "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." So let me explain to your narrow hate clouded little mind what that means...you don't have a chance in hell.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
    The Citizens of the United States
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Dear Removed by William:

Your statement "...and it will be taken back the same way. What goes around comes around" is fundamentally flawed. We have this little thing in America called the Second Amendment to our Constitution that says "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." So let me explain to your narrow hate clouded little mind what that means...you don't have a chance in hell.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
    The Citizens of the United States

Now that is the best Ive ever heard any answer to that type of statement

1000 thank yous

"Removed by Willam" just proved the whole point. Febel minded people like that are the whole reason good hard working Americans like us are giving up our free time with our children. We have to inorder to insure that our children have an America to florish in when they grow up.
    Proud sister and daughter of USMC officers.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    Yawn.

More tough talk from a pretend indian that wants to be chief of the continent.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Just a quick History lesson for the one who composed that letter to W.
    3 weeks before the Battle at the Alamo, there was another battle, it was the Battle of Goliad. Its one NOT taught in our schools, WHY? I do not know. My point is, at the Battle of Goliad, 400 Men and Women were SLAUGHTERED...By Santa Annas' Army.
    And after the loss at the Alamo, and Sam Huston & the American Military pushed its way through Mexico and the Mexican Military, the American Battle Cry was " REMEMBER THE ALAMO...REMEMBER GOLIAD!!!"
    All the land that is NOW the United States of America, WAS PAID FOR!!!
    I suppose America could have JUST TAKEN IT!
    But they did not, paid for with BLOOD, paid for with CASH![/b]
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I dunno, he seems like a nice guy to me.

Oh well at least it's good to know how they really feel!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like the 'nice and wonderful' are busy saving the world, by saying that All the history of America is bad, and they will continue with more of the same to fix it.
    Brilliant!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123