Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who was supporting Tancredo and now will switch to Hunter?

Is Hunter going to stay the course?
    Any news from him?

TANCREDO SAID ON TALK RADIO TONIGHT THAT HE IS GOING TO SUPPORT ROMNEY.

TANCREDO WOULD MAKE A GREAT V.P.

Who was supporting Tancredo and now will switch to Hunter?

ME, ME,ME!!!

I will absolutely, without question, support Duncan Hunter now that Tom is out.

IMO there is nobody else since Tom has left the race.

DUNCAN HUNTER PRESIDENT 2008!!!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I saw an interview with Tancredo/Tucker Carlson tonight. Tancredo is a fabulous man and I donated quite a bit to his campaign. Tucker asked him straight out why he didn't endorse Ron Paul, cause they are 90% the same person. Tancredo stated that he and Paul have been the closest of friends for 10 years now. In-fact, every Thursday morning Tancredo comes to Paul's office for a liberty meeting. Tancredo stated Paul is a very honest and sincere person. The only difference is Tancredo wants to fight the war against Islam, but Paul wants to fight the war in this country against the corporate interests which are bringing this country to a dictatorship.

As much as I love Tancredo, I cannot agree with him on this.... Damnit, there is a war which exists in the USA that threatens the future of your children. I want the billions we are borrowing from Communist Red China for use to secure our borders !!! I want the money to deport illegals and the thousands of terrorists intermingled with them also deported !!!!! Restore our children's educations !!!!! I do not want a NAU. As Paul says, we have to stop pushing our way of life on other cultures. If they want to be Islamic, let them be. If we want to be Christians, let us be. But by God, I don't want to be hispanic and that is being pushed on you, me and my family; cause we have money for everything else than to protect our own homeland.

Bring the money home !!!! Secure our borders !!!! Restore the rights and liberties of you, your forefathers and our children.

Say NO to the Council of Foreign Relations... Say yes to liberty and the constitution of the great USA ...

I'm in. I sent Tancredo $$$$$ last year. I'm still for any candidate who will stop the takeover of this country. Hunter is on my list to support since this is the most important election this country may ever see again. If there's any country left when it's all done. Pray really hard for America.

MW
    Once_A_Democrat wrote:

Is Hunter going to stay the course?
    Any news from him?
    Nope, he's not dropping out anytime soon. Perhaps you'll find this interesting:

http://kilosparksitup.blogspot.com/2007 ... p-out.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Dianne wrote:

Tucker asked him straight out why he didn't endorse Ron Paul, cause they are 90% the same person. Tancredo stated that he and Paul have been the closest of friends for 10 years now.
    Why didn't Tucker ask the same question about Hunter? Tancredo and Hunter are practically two peas in a pod on the issues - much closer than Tancredo and Paul.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Bring the money home !!!! Secure our borders !!!! Restore the rights and liberties of you, your forefathers and our children.

Say NO to the Council of Foreign Relations... Say yes to liberty and the constitution of the great USA ...
    Sorry but My first take on Ron Paul was what you wrote but digging deeper I have found that he's not that. His plan will not do as you want

That's great to hear. MW, thanks for posting that.

Tancredo is supporting Romney.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast