Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who's fault is it really?

Man, I just responded to a post about that company being close to closing down because after they were raided and the owner arrested, production has dropped, and the company faces a real possibility of being closed.

And it struck me, I was actually happy that an American company was having these issues to contend with. And I am sure it is a devastating time for the companies owners and management. wow, why does it have to be this way? How did this happen? Who dropped the ball?

Well, of course the first people to be blamed is the government. And probably deservedly so, I am sure. They are supposed to be the guardians of our sovereignty and peace of mind. They are supposed to represent what is great about our country, after all, they are the peoples chosen ones. Right?
    I mean, hell. We voted them into office, some of these Senators who the people hold in such high esteem have been voted into office for decades now. And of course, because these state congressmen/women are continually voted into office it MUST be because they are doing a great job, and I am positive this can be re-enforced by just looking at the poll numbers concerning the favorability of Congress. Right?

So, at the end of the day who is really responsible for the problems we are having with Illegal Immigration?

It is OUR fault, it is the average American that is too blame for the illegal immigration problem our country faces.

wow, how can that be? Are you serious? I work hard! I have a family to care for, bills to pay, things to fix, shopping, school plays, dinner, vacation. I am the perfect American!!! I pay TAXES, and one hell of A LOT of taxes!!!! What to you mean it is MY fault? You JERK!

whoa, easy trigger.....when is the last time you voted? When is the last time you stopped to see what your government is up too? When is the last time you called your Senator just to say Hi, I am your constituent, and I will be watching you and your actions closely? When was the last time you stuck your neck out for your country? Oh you were in the Navy? Well, that’s good, but do you know what bills your congressman/woman vote for? Do you even have an idea on where they stand on not so key issues? Hell, even the key issues?

American Apathy is to blame. We took for granted that our government was acting on our best behalf. I mean they do represent us, right?

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got!!.
    If we keep voting the same people into office, they will keep doing the same thing. Why should they stop? LOL, they know we are going to vote for one of them. Democrat or Republican, what’s the frigging difference anyway? More people need to be involved with what our government is doing. Knowledge is power. ha. we say these things all the time, but seldom do we live up to the words. Anyway, my rant is over. Wake up America; wake up while you still can....
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

American Apathy is to blame. We took for granted that our government was acting on our best behalf. I mean they do represent us, right?
    YOU ARE RIGHT. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE. HOWEVER, IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP UP WITH EVERY ISSUE EVERY DAY. THERE ARE SO MANY. AND MANY THINGS ARE DONE BEHIND OUR BACKS. WE HAVE LAWS IN PLACE THAT WE THINK WILL PROTECT US....BUT LOL....THEY ARE NOT ENFORCED.

THERE ARE SO MANY ISSUES AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE REPRESENTATIVES TO ACT FOR US. THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO DO THIS WITH THE GENERAL INTEREST OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENRY IN MIND. THEY HAVENT DONE THAT.

AND WHERE IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY, WE HAND THAT RESPONSIBILITY TO REPRESENTATIVES. WE DO THIS FOR A REASON. BECAUSE THEN IT IS SOMEONES JOB TO READ AND ANALYZE ALL OF THESE BILLS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

NOW WE FIND OUT OUR REPS DONT EVEN READ THESE BILLS. I AM BEGINNING TO WONDER WHY WE NEED THEM. WHY NOT JUST VOTE ON EVERYTHING? IF WE HAVE TO GO DAILY AND WATCH EVERY MOVE THEY MAKE, WE MIGHT AS WELL NOT HAVE THEM.

BUT AGAIN, I AGREE IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY. AND NOW WE ARE TAKING THAT RESPONSIBILITY.

ACTUALLY, MANY PEOPLE PROTESTED THE 1986 AMNESTY. THEY ALSO PROTESTED NAFTA, CAFTA.....SO ITS NOT AS IF NO ONE CARED.

BUT CORPORATE AMERICA HAS MONEY AND POWER AND SO THEY PREVAILED. IT IS TIME TO TAKE AWAY THEIR POWER SO OUR SYSTEM CAN FUNCTION PROPERLY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A lot of Americans were apathetic until the May 1 marches woke them up. They did not know how big the problem was until then. Why? Because of all the propoganda from the main stream media. All you ever hear from the MSM is the sob stories about illegals, never any of their negaitive effects including killing Americans.

The MSM does this intentionally, remember most of the big media owners are also CFR members. Now that the Internet and talk radio has broken their monopoly somewhat, the globalists are trying to stifle it by calling opposition to illegal immigration "hate speech"!!

Can you believe it, this is just like "1984" coming true, the Nazi and Communist mind control machines re-emerging in the USA!

A lot of Americans are still apathetic because the MSM still has them confused. It is our job to unconfuse them and get the truth out there. Starting with who owns the big media outlets and the propoganda they print.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is not just the fault of the American people.

Do not forget that illegal aliens are knowingly, intentionally, and willfully breaking the law. This is not apathy, this is determined and intentional illegal behavior.

Instead of fighting for change in their countries of origin, they are intentionally breaking our laws and destroying our country.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

We need a lot more transparency in what our government is doing. We need a better checks and balances system. I agree that is hard to keep up with everything our government is doing, and the way the system is setup it makes it easier for "our" reps to be slimy and hide their actions. Special interest groups and lawyers need to stay out policy decisions. Committees must be utilized, and broadcast live, so that Americans can be involved in the debate.
    A democratic system may not be what our fore-fathers had in mind when they created this REPUBLIC, but a democratic system is what we have. And we need to be a bigger influence in what decisions these buffoons make.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

A lot of Americans were apathetic until the May 1 marches woke them up. They did not know how big the problem was until then. Why? Because
    AND FOR A LONG TIME MANY AMERICANS DID NOT REALIZE HOW MANY ILLEGALS WERE HERE. ITS NOT LIKE THEY RUN AROUND WITH A SIGN ON THEM.

ONLY PEOPLE IN AREAS BEING OVERRUN KNEW ABOUT IT. AND LIKE YOU SAID IT WAS NOT COVERED BY MSM.

BUT LITTLE BY LITTLE ILLEGALS HAVE BEEN INFILTRATING SMALL TOWN AMERICA. SO NOW THE PROBLEM IS BIG.

NOW PEOPLE SEE IT, WHERE BEFORE THEY WERE REALLY IN THE DARK.

One could wax philosophical for a long time about what has caused this. Many times I point to greed, the love of material things that seems to permeate this country. I blame liberal feminism for squelching a lot of our own population growth, for promoting abortion all these years ... I've got to wonder if our "numbers" would have been so much higher now and able to offset this immigration population explosion and invasion if it weren't for this very issue. If the American family had not been so heavily assulted by divorce, by the breakdown of the family -- we would all have been a lot stronger, less materialistic. I do feel that as a nation, many are spiritually lost and just unsure of who they are as people, much less as Americans.

But greed, in my mind, also drives this. It drives the need for Americans to hire these illegal citizens to make a quick buck and avoid paying their fair share. It drives our politicians, obviously, who are beholden to big business and the power they derive from that. Greed is a lot of it, as well as some sort of bratty, inner hatred of Democracy and American values. I dont' know -- it seems the more America does for the world the more it gets trampled on and hated by so many. I wonder if it seems everyone is trying to destroy it -- for whatever reason they seem to hold dear. It's a shame, as it is a nation that has done so much for the world.

I sometimes just want to say: Go ahead, world, destroy us -- and what will you have then? You will have nowhere to run from now from your filthy corrupt nations -- becuase you will have turned us into one. There will be no "America' to go to. No refuge for anyone. It's just sad and I pray to God it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    One could wax philosophical for a long time about what has caused this. Many times I point to greed, the love of material things that seems to permeate this country. I blame liberal feminism for squelching a lot of our own population growth, for promoting abortion all these years ... I've got to wonder if our "numbers" would have been so much higher now and able to offset this immigration population explosion and invasion if it weren't for this very issue. If the American family had not been so heavily assulted by divorce, by the breakdown of the family -- we would all have been a lot stronger, less materialistic. I do feel that as a nation, many are spiritually lost and just unsure of who they are as people, much less as Americans.
    I agree. It was a lot of out of control liberalism that set the table for the invasion to happen. It may have been the plan all along for those that hate Western civilization. But, we bought it -- so there still is accountability for us there.

Every time I do this I come to the same conclusion. I don't blame the illegals -- would you want to live in Mexico? Moot point when arguing whether or not to handle the situation, however. So, its the corporations who lure them with jobs, and buy off politicians right? Nah, blame the politicians for taking bribes and betraying America.......But who lets this happen? Who elects the corrupt pols FOR corporate America? Who keeps buying the media spin? It all comes back to us. WE can change it all. And WE are on our way to doing it. It will take time to wake everyone up. They have been brainwashed by the MSM, Hollywood, politicians, higher education, corporate America etc. But we are in the process of tearing the evil structure apart.........Just think, 2 years ago did you know the extent to which the government was not just corrupt, but TREASONOUS??? Did you know a couple years ago that many in the Republican Party were in on destroying the nation (many thought only Dems were treasonous). Did you know back then that the Wall Street Journal, and the business think tanks were treasonous??

It takes time, but soon EVERYONE will see the light. They will make the conversion that we have. We just need to keep educating, because in the end it is OUR job. It is OUR responsibility. It is OUR nation. It is OUR constitution. That is the path the founders set for US. And we WILL take our nation back one citizen at a time.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MOVING A MOUNTAIN ....ROCK BY ROCK

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Every time I do this I come to the same conclusion. I don't blame the illegals -- would you want to live in Mexico? Moot point when arguing whether or not to handle the situation, however. So, its the corporations who lure them with jobs, and buy off politicians right? Nah, blame the politicians for taking bribes and betraying America.......But who lets this happen? Who elects the corrupt pols FOR corporate America? Who keeps buying the media spin? It all comes back to us. WE can change it all.

First, Americans views regarding politics and politicans needs to be more realistic, and not so trusting. And we need to learn to be brave and take a chance on someone not from the same mold as the ones that are running, er ruining the U.S now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast