Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY BARACK OBAMA CANNOT WIN A GENERAL ELECTION

Received e-mail:

WHY BARACK OBAMA CANNOT WIN A GENERAL ELECTION
    Subject: Dangerous Situation - Please get this out to everyone you can

This is VERY alarming!
    Everyone Needs To See This! Please get this out to everyone you can. Now that this Obama guy has finally started to move beyond generalities, it is very obvious that he would be fatal to our nation. He is either a fool or a traitor!

What we are talking about here IS NOT about politics and the differing views concerning issues.....this is about the potential literal destruction of this country by our enemies and our inability to defend ourselves against those attacks.

This is a very short (52 seconds) video by Barak Obama in his own words about how he plans to destroy our defense capabilities if elected.
    (See comments below regarding video if you do not wish to watch the video.)
    Click here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs

To sum up.....here are his proposals with comments:

.....I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems...(STAR WARS (SDI) HAS PROVEN VERY EFFECTIVE AS EVIDENCED BY THE ABILITY TO SHOOT DOWN THAT SATELLITE A FEW WEEKS AGO, BUT THE DEMOCRATS FOUGHT IT TOOTH AND NAIL AS "UNPROVEN")

....I will not weaponize space...(WE WILL BE SITTING DUCKS IN SPACE INSTEAD OF UTILIZING OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS FROM THE SPACE PROGRAM TO DEFEND OURSELVES.)

....I will slow development of future combat systems...(JUST WHAT WE NEED....TO BE BEHIND OUR ENEMIES ON WEAPONS SYSTEMS - NOT TO MENTION ALL THE JOBS LOST AT LOCKHEED AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES BECAUSE THE F-35 PRODUCTION PROGRAM AND MANY OTHERS WILL BE CURTAILED OR COMPLETELY DISCARDED)

....and I will institute a "Defense Priorities Board" to ensure the quadrennial defense review is not used to justify unnecessary spending...(HUH?)

....I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons...(GOOD LUCK GETTING N. KOREA, IRAN, RUSSIA TO ACTUALLY KEEP THEIR PROMISES... THEY NEVER HAVE)

....and to seek that goal, I will not develop nuclear weapons...(WE WILL BE SITTING DUCKS!)

....I will seek a global ban on the development of missile material...(THAT MEANS WE WILL BE THE ONLY ONES OBEYING THE BAN)

....and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert...(AND HOW DO WE KNOW THEY WILL ALSO DO THE SAME)

....and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals...(GREAT! HOW ARE WE GOING TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST NUCLEAR ATTACKS)

People, if he gets his way, we will become totally defenseless against Iran, North Korea, China and Russia et al. Please share this video with others to alert them to the dangers of his proposals. This is beyond disagreement on policies.....this is literally whether this country survives or not.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all know what and who obama is . We have a major problem with all 3 candidates . They are all Anti-America . Lotta stupid people in our country to even show up and attend an obama speech would force me to throw tomatos at him .
    Oh and our little buddy BushCo will protect them all
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

MW
    All I can say is: PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH!

The last Democrat President (Mr. Bill) greatly reduced our military forces and and damaged our defense capabilities. Sen. Obama will be worse, much worse.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

People, if he gets his way, we will become totally defenseless against Iran, North Korea, China and Russia et al. Please share this video with others to alert them to the dangers of his proposals. This is beyond disagreement on policies.....this is literally whether this country survives or not.
    I agree Obama has not thought all these things completely thru, but the above statement is a tad alarmist..

Totally Defenseless? C'mon
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com