Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Romney knows his feet are in the fire

Tancredo isn't welcome at the whitehouse but he was welcome
    to sit down with Romney for an hour and talk about illegal immigration

That speaks volumes to me
    I'll be happy to be proved wrong about Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    Ten months out from the election, it would be better to endorse the hardest-liner in the race, or withold endorsements, until people like Romney become a lot more specific, IMO:
    Why? I think you may be overlooking the fact that without supporting Romney early on in Iowa, the Huckster might win and waiting until months from now may be too late. The race is on.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

excellent point

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Romney knows his feet are in the fire

Tancredo isn't welcome at the whitehouse but he was welcome
    to sit down with Romney for an hour and talk about illegal immigration

That speaks volumes to me
    Tancredo is unwelcome in Bush's White House, but was welcome to discuss immigration with Mitt Romney for an hour.

Endores anyone who is Pro CFR and they have lost my vote.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Dan Sheehy on radio show live right now:

http://www.theamericanvoice.com/

Look in right column and choose Windows media or mp3 for live feed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

True

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    And Daniel Sheehy, author of the piece Zeezil posted, has earned his stripes, in the battle against the illegal invasion, IMO: www.fightingimmigrationanarchy.com/
    I didn't mean to cast aspersions on the man. If that's how my post sounded, I apologize. I just think he's casting about for reasons, when we've heard the reasons from the horse's mouth. It boils down to do you believe Tom or not.
    That's true. Is Tom being straight with his supporters? I think he was being straight when he said he probably couldn't get a nomination out of Congress. But, I have a hard time believing he and Romney didn't come to some kind of agreement about something.

Tancredo has been such a strong advocate for so long, I don't think he took his endorsement lightly.

Vice President Tancredo --> I'm sorry. I just had to say it.

Thanks For The Link!

Thanks for the link.

If you missed Dan Sheehy on the American Voice radio show, here is his remaining schedule:

I will be a guest on several radio shows to discuss my 3,700-word article published on January 2, "Why did Tancredo and Gilchrist Endorse Globalists for President?"

January 2, 6-7 p.m. Pacific, Dr. Gianni Hayes' "New World Order Disorder," www.theamericanvoice.com.

January 3, 12:20-1:00 p.m. Pacific, "George Putnam's Talk Back," Cable Radio Network http://www.crni.net:80/default1.aspx

January 9, 6-7 a.m. Pacific, "The Power Hour with Joyce and Dave," nationally syndicated http://www.thepowerhour.com:80/

Daniel Sheehy
    Author of "Fighting Immigration Anarchy: American Patriots Battle to Save the Nation"
    www.fightingimmigrationanarchy.com
    (Rooftop Publishing)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

usanevada wrote
    "Despite what Huckabee and Romney tell voters about how they will enforce existing immigration laws and secure U.S. borders, both candidates support amnesty for illegal aliens and are backed by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), which is behind the plot to erase America's borders and create a North American Union"
    JP48504 wrote
    Endores anyone who is Pro CFR and they have lost my vote.
    Enough said? I don't think so..

IMO, CFR members and affiliates are advocates of the CFR. If the CFR is behind a plot to erase the borders of the USA, then this must mean that CFR members are involved in the plot. Can't get any more simple than that. These members' mission is to hijack the Presidency any way they can along with the help from the CFR when need be. Be it by means of the MSM lies, treason, corrupt voting machines or whatever, they are determined to win..(or win by cheating). Once one of them resides in the White House, its not going to matter what it is they said or did before or durning their campaign for the Presidency. They WILL DO what the CFR wants them to and that is to help usher in the NAU..they are obligated by their membership to do so. Yes, Romney IS for amnesty, whether he says he is or not is irrelevant. So why is it we still have patriots here who are willing to vote for an advocate of the CFR AS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT?

I am going to say Romney and Paul are about equal when it comes to immigration, one is stronger in some areas and vice versa. For example Ron Paul is totally against birthright citizenship for illegal babies, Romney could care less. It seems to be the opposite for workplace enforcement.

Where Ron Paul has the edge is he is not a Globalist, he will put the interests of American citizens first. He is not controlled by David Rockefeller. I want my freedoms back! Ron Paul for President!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast