Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why does this make me angry ?

This is within 20 minutes of where I live at I just noticed it right after seeing McCain smiling and basking in his lime light.We are seeing these things happen more and more around my part of Ohio.

http://www.middletownjournal.com/hp/con ... 8rape.html

. CLAIR TWP. — A suspected illegal immigrant is behind bars facing felony charges after he allegedly had sexual contact with two teenage girls at a St. Clair Twp. home.

Teodoro Martinez, also known as Cezar Flores, 37, was charged Friday with two counts of rape for allegedly performing sex acts on two sisters, ages 13 and 14, at his residence in the 1800 block of Wayne-Madison Road, said Sgt. Melina Smith of the Butler County Sheriff's Office.

The girls' mother, who lives in Hamilton, reported the alleged assaults to the sheriff's office.

According to the report, the deputy spoke to the 14-year-old, who said she was visiting Martinez's residence in January with her father and sister. When her father left, a woman at the residence gave her alcohol and pills and let her smoke marijuana, according to the girl. After that, the girl said, Martinez raped her.

Deputies said the second teen told them that a few weeks after the first incident, she was staying at the house and was also given alcohol by a woman at the residence. She said Martinez then touched her inappropriately.

Smith said that after a short investigation, Martinez was arrested and charged. She said the investigation is ongoing, but no charges have been filed against the woman at Martinez's residence.

Martinez is being held in the Butler County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in Hamilton Municipal Court on Monday for a preliminary hearing. Martinez also faces a hearing with Immigration and Customs Enforcement because he is an illegal, according to deputies.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Meanwhile...the elites remain safe and secure at home in their ivory towers. Wait until some of these crimes reach their neighborhoods!

I'm sick and tired of these sexual offenders in general. It seems to be coming from not just illegals, but from Americans, white, latino, black, you name it. It's just so sickening to see the what the Internet has done to these men. They're free to explore their desires from their comfort of their home without any worry whatsoever of being caught.

You are so right on Flashman. There needs to be an end to such things like this. Where oh where can one really be safe in this country and in ones own home?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Meanwhile...the elites remain safe and secure at home in their ivory towers. Wait until some of these crimes reach their neighborhoods!
    Never happen Carolina...They have THEIR gated communities...Hell, the White House has a fence...Pathetic.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Never happen Carolina...They have THEIR gated communities...Hell, the White House has a fence...Pathetic.
    But remember...the illegals are experts at climbing fences, walls, and digging tunnels!